1) Getting to be a lead NPC
2) Running around and eating NPC as a Vampire. Hopefully creating enough terror for the PC’s.
3) Trying to unite the Septons to what I though was a lost cause, and then succeeding.
5) The look on Mile’s face when he saw my horde
6) Druids and elves are a weird bunch
7) Ethereal Sealant has just become my favorite Immunity. Also, striping out of my armor to repair it, was quite relieving.
8) Throwing my first vial of acid, and destroying one of the stronger lizardfolk’s shields.
9) Mica being chased and blunted down by other PCs
10) Teaching Sidhan a human tradition at the end of the shift.
11) Saturday night being told to run and catch up to the undead horde as a necromancer, and not missing with my spells.
12) Unhallowing the Inn and telling everyone to get out