1) Who is planning on going. -- We are requesting that this be a party adventure, as going off and doing something solo will very likely eat up a bunch of NPCs, props, and time for only one person. Spread the love, invite some friends.
Kato, Nash, Ashlin, Kaden, Michael B, Joy and Bennett
2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Keep in mind that we need both parts. If you're going to Lootsville for trade, is one kind of adventure. If you're going to Lootsville to kill things and take their stuff, that's a very different kind of adventure. We need to know the full story.
As of last October, I have told multiple townsfolk/ adventurers to let people know that on certain friday nights I am escorting pinedale merchants who are selling pinedale goods into maplewood via mapleton at 9pm. I have posted it on the boards outside of both the jenny and the slap and tickle. We are hoping to catch the person who has been murdering people and leaving Pinedale is a curse notes. The plan is to walk up from the A frames first shift into mapleton and wait to get ambushed. I know its a great plan... After we are going to interrogate the killer/s.
3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- If you're tracking down Farmer Joe, we need to be sure the Farmer Joe NPC is ready to go. If you heard about this place from some Adventuring Ho's, let us know that's where you heard about it so we can consult the GM author and see if he had anything specifically in mind. Doing this homework makes sure that we can give you a better adventure.
I have not clue where do even start with background information. IC I've heard its a single killer, cairnhold rangers, that they are sept worshipers or dark three... Yeah, I have no clue what's going on. AMANDA!!!! HALP!
The murderer would be nice... I have talked to Amanda's Elderwoman and Ryan's Elderman about this. If they want to make a showing after whatever happens that's fine. I'll CC them if they don't.
4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- We'll need to handle logistics on our end, so knowing in advance what shift you're planing on doing this will make our lives easier. We'll send word into Pinedale to let you know when the scenario is ready to be run, and you and your assigned group can march out and take a whack at it.
We are hoping to do this 9pm first shift. If this can't happen please let me know so I can change IG Times and I'll go from there.
5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. We're going to need time to prep plots, prep props, debate amongst ourselves, and all that jazz. So we need time, and this due date gives you 2 weeks to work out all the above and us 2 weeks to prep the scenario. Fair, right? NOTE: If you request a dungeon crawl, you may either get turned down (they cost $ and take lots of time to prep) or you may have to wait a few games before we're ready for it.
6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. It may not work out like you think it will, but we also won't immediately screw over anyone who submits these adventures. Anything can happen -- make your peace with it.
7) Plot has the right to turn down your request and/or may not orchestrate it. There are a number of reasons for this. Please do not be offended.