Sign in to follow this  
Hazar

Hazar's Potions

I just started brewing potions recently, so I can't make a whole lot at once, but if you would like any of the following spells, in liquid format, let me know and I will do my best to get to them.

magic armor $6

heal body $6

magic strike $6

magic lock $6

enhance armor $11

enchant weapon $16

I would like to know what potions you have readily avalible for imidiate purchase. I would rather not have to wait to see "you do your best to get them".

I can get you any of them when next I see you, except enchant weapon, I have 2 Production points to spend on anything you want. Tell me what you want and I will start working on it right away.

Rynil glances at Hazar's list of available items appraisingly. He hears the response to Lord Kuragari's inquiry and grins.

"So Hazar, you advertise that you can create an oil of Enchant weapon, but really cannot unless you find some potion waters to suppliment your skill?" Rynil grins. "Not a great start as a business man. But I am sure that once you get the skill, the demand for those will climb quickly!"

Oh no Rynil, it is just that I am giving the first of these to a few of my friends in the Mystic Shadow. I think that now that Pinedale is not being attacked by hoards of undead every night I will have some spares to sell.