Sign in to follow this  
Aquilla

Elven Shield and Sword

Hey, all. I built this number as a bit of an experiment, but I don't think I'll personally be using it. If you're interested, I'm certainly willing to sell it as is. It's obviously a bit Elven-themed, and she's got a Roman scutum-style (horizontal) handle on the back that's wrapped in leather. Surface of the back is bronzed and textured, too. She's a solid brick, and she looks pretty awesome. It was my first attempt at using fun foam to raise textures on the surface of shields, and I think it came out really well.

Tal_Shield_2.JPG

I'm looking for $120 or Best Offer. That's a lot less than I'd have to charge for a custom. If you can take it this Friday (11/7) -- since I don't plan on heading up for December -- I'll even put a nice, 5-bottle potion rack on the back for you.

I'm also looking to sell my Faloril, a Calimacil bastard sword (42", blade length 33"). It's a gorgeous sword, but it's not really conducive to my "sword and board" style. It sells on Calimacil's website for $135 (and then you have to pay shipping), so I guess I'll shoot for $100 or Best Offer.

faloril_full.png

Let me know if you're interested in either!

If you don't get an offer by 9 PM Friday, come see me in Logistics.

Hey, all. I built this number as a bit of an experiment, but I don't think I'll personally be using it. If you're interested, I'm certainly willing to sell it as is. It's obviously a bit Elven-themed, and she's got a Roman scutum-style (horizontal) handle on the back that's wrapped in leather. Surface of the back is bronzed and textured, too. She's a solid brick, and she looks pretty awesome. It was my first attempt at using fun foam to raise textures on the surface of shields, and I think it came out really well.

Tal_Shield_2.JPG

I'm looking for $120 or Best Offer. That's a lot less than I'd have to charge for a custom. If you can take it this Friday (11/7) -- since I don't plan on heading up for December -- I'll even put a nice, 5-bottle potion rack on the back for you.

I'm also looking to sell my Faloril, a Calimacil bastard sword (42", blade length 33"). It's a gorgeous sword, but it's not really conducive to my "sword and board" style. It sells on Calimacil's website for $135 (and then you have to pay shipping), so I guess I'll shoot for $100 or Best Offer.

faloril_full.png

Let me know if you're interested in either!

I'd take the sword off your hands. The shield doesn't really fit with my current character but I'd buy it in a bundle. I cannot resist value.

Sounds like I've got offers on both, but if anything doesn't work out, I'll definitely be there this evening with the two of them.

If people want their own, custom shields, I can certainly make that happen, too. I've got a separate thread for that, though.

Thanks for the interest, all.