Coroth

RP Skill Approval: Winter Edition!

RP Skill Approval: Winter Edition!

Its that time of the year again, anyone wising to advance in a RP skill please post here or PM me your request, RP skill level and why do think you deserve to advance (highlight plot you have taken part in that used your RP skill, character interactions ect) Plot will start meeting soontm to gear up for the fall so please get your requests in by February 28th . (Obviously these will not be approved by Feb Feast)

PC: Michael Mordison, I would like to receive druid 1. Relevant plot would be hunting the corrupted stag last Feb Feast, and attempting to hear all sides of a conflict that involves the natural or fae realms after the Covenants buzzer/brownie fiasco. Recently that would be attempting to find common ground between a doppelganger and a gorgon queen to both survive the winter. Although it resulted in the doppelganger's death it luckily met the gorgon's approval and six lizardfolk are surviving this winter.

Bump! Plot will be discussing these requests Saturday March 7th- so if you havent submited your request do it now.

PC: Shang Liao

RP Skill Advancement Requested: Merchant 3

Relevant Plots: None, really

Relevant Information: Shang Liao has increased his stock levels of brew significantly. He has introduced new brews over the last few events, and (mostly) has new, non-anachronistic bottles to keep his brews in. Has also brought a "Magic Ice Box" to offer cold drinks during warmer months. He spends a fair portion of his in-game time actively selling his wares.

PC: Jace Amrynn

RP Skill Advancement Requested: Druid 1

Why: Has over the past few months joined the druids and will be soon starting training to be a wildrunner. He has been on several quests that the druids have utilized druid RP skills.

I got approved for merchant one last year for assisting Blagar sell items and running shop, but I never put the skill points in for it so do I reaply for this year or do I get to put in for a new one? I know I am late on this. This is mostly so I know for next time.