Sign in to follow this  
Vany'a

Adding To Feb Feast Tomes

Hey there!

Whenever a new tome has been offered at Feb Feast, it usually comes along with this little "And if we see them used often, we may add new spells to your tome!"

Since I got mine last year I've used it repeatedly, at least once per event and usually much more than that.

I know there are others who use their tomes quite often as well.

Who should we talk to about the possibility getting things added to our beloved super-books?

Hey there!

Whenever a new tome has been offered at Feb Feast, it usually comes along with this little "And if we see them used often, we may add new spells to your tome!"

Since I got mine last year I've used it repeatedly, at least once per event and usually much more than that.

I know there are others who use their tomes quite often as well.

Who should we talk to about the possibility getting things added to our beloved super-books?

I've always assumed we used this as a fail safe. Kind of like Rules hold the right to add or remove things incase it breaks our game...etc

That's not the way it's advertised.

I'm not demanding anything just asking if this was still a thing that was being honored because I'm interested and have in fact used mine repeatedly. happy.gif

Love you Tony but waiting for somebody with say on the matter not assumptions. <3 <3

Also - If I pay 500 bucks for a book it better shatter the game before they take it away haha.

I sent out a plot last season that would add to existing tomes (specifically targeting Feb-Feast Tome users). All of you had gone to bed early.