Sign in to follow this  
Airmanwarrior

RPG BOOK BLOWOUT!

CRAZY NICK HERE!

DUE TO RECKLESS OVERSTOCKING ON MY PART WE ARE NOW OFFLOADING ALL OF OUR OVERSTOCKED RPGS!, OUR DEALS ARE SO CRAZY WE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP, BAD CREDIT? NO CREDIT? WHO CARES SPEND MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK for serious though I have piles (literally) of RPG books that need to be offloaded somewhere for a real price (one store offered me $12 for a collection of world of darkness books, that's like .80 a book and they resell them for $15-$20), I will not let people cherry pick through collected sets otherwise I will still be stuck with a bunch of books. I have two listings on ebay that have been re-listed around 10 times already so I will give you all a crack at them and if someone wants them I will cancel the listing and get them to you so we all save a buck or two, I will take SERIOUS offers (don't offer me $1 for the lot). This money will go toward my LARP gear.

OWoD Book lot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321719990367?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pathfinder Book: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321719990034?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have a HUGE! Rifts collection, and a Odds&Ends lot

Rifts, you say? What do you have and what are you asking (As the Rifts collection isn't posted)?

Also, if your odds and ends includes any 3.5 D&D books, I may want them (assuming Odds & Ends is not some RPG I have never heard of).

The Rifts lot contains everything you need to run a very long north America campaign involving the coalition (I don't really know why anyone wouldn't, the set is all in one and I don't want to break it up as a smaller pile of random sourcebooks is just as useless as a collection of books you don't use. Books with a * next to them are signed by the author

CORE SET:

RIFTS RPG Core rule book

RIFTS RPG Core rule book 20th anniversary collection

Rifts Game Master Guide*

Source Book 1 Revised*

Coalition war campaing set:

Coalition war Campaign*

Coalition Navy*

Siege of Tolkeen 1

Siege of Tolkeen 2

Siege of Tolkeen 3

Siege of Tolkeen 4

Siege of Tolkeen 5

Siege of Tolkeen 6: Final siege

Other Books:

Lone Star

Underseas*

Federation of magic

Canada

Atlantis

Free Quebec

Juicer Uprising

Mercenaries

Rifter Issues: 1,2,3,4,35,50,51*,52*,57

These are quarterly splats put out by Palladium that have new material for their games (mostly Rifts), 51 and 52 also have the only printed vehicle creation rules.

Rifts Novels:

Sonic boom

Deception's web

My total asking price is $150 (~5.00 a book) and it would include delivery (if you don't live ridiculously far away), the majority of the books are in nearly brand new condition, and this set would cost ALOT more if you bought them separately.

I will post up full lists of my other book sets later

Also I forgot to say that as this money is going towards LARP, like any salesman in a Bethesda game I also take barter. Currently I will take weapons, armor, accessories, and gear crafting services as payment.

Nick - I have a large pile of 3.5 books I've been looking to unload. I can PM a list if you're interested. A bunch of it is Eberron stuff, but there's some other stuff in there as well.

Nick - I have a large pile of 3.5 books I've been looking to unload. I can PM a list if you're interested. A bunch of it is Eberron stuff, but there's some other stuff in there as well.

Yes, PM me a list. My Eberron books are in PDF form only.

Nick, I have the 44" version of this sword: https://www.ateliers-nemesis.com/item.php?options%5B%5D=69&options%5B%5D=117&options%5B%5D=13&options%5B%5D=83&options%5B%5D=92&modelID=18

It's $200 CAD (about $159 American)+ shipping new. I'll trade it for your Rifts collection.

Alternatively, I have a martial-length Clamacil sword that I think was $130 (they don't sell it anymore, so it's possible that I'm wrong). It will last forever.

Yes, PM me a list. My Eberron books are in PDF form only.

Nick, I have the 44" version of this sword: https://www.ateliers-nemesis.com/item.php?options%5B%5D=69&options%5B%5D=117&options%5B%5D=13&options%5B%5D=83&options%5B%5D=92&modelID=18

It's $200 CAD (about $159 American)+ shipping new. I'll trade it for your Rifts collection.

Alternatively, I have a martial-length Clamacil sword that I think was $130 (they don't sell it anymore, so it's possible that I'm wrong). It will last forever.

Do you know what model the calamcil is? If not that blade length and handedness

I don't know what model it is. It's 41 1/2 inches with a straight crossguard and dragons on the crossguard and pommel. It can be used with one or two hands.

OK more book packs for sale:

Marvel Universe RPG:

Core Book

Guide to the X-men Book

Guide to the Hulk and the Avengers Book

DragonMech Rpg:

Core Book

Mech Manual

2nd age of the walkers

Indi Rpg lot:

Human Contact Rpg

Panty Explosion Rpg (I know how that sounds but its not a "adult" Rpg)

Little Fears: Nightmare Edition Rpg

Maschine Zeit Rpg

Odd D20 lot:

The wheel of time Rpg

Everquest Rpg

Odds and Ends lot:

FUDGE: Expanded edition Rpg

Starwars: No disintegrations sourcebook

Zombie Cataclysm Rpg

so I will take offers for these most dont have a set price the DragonMech set sits at around $45 as the set is somewhat sought after. I will like I said take cash or trades currently looking for sword frogs, pouches, potion holders and any sewing/building services.

ok folks last week before I put them up on craigs list as a cash only, get em while you can.