Sign in to follow this  
Vicious the Jester

Lost and Found June 2015

Someone walked off to NPC with my calmacil bastard sword. I didn't get it back. I expect it ended up with the NPC weapons, but if not, I'm still looking for it.

I think I found it this morning. It got put in the prop shed.

Someone accidentally grabbed my pants hanging off the rafters in the Den (Cabin 1) after game. They are chocolate-colored viking Rus pants with a drawstring waist and no ties on the legs.I need them back ASAP

Whoops, I left a pillow in the den by accident, if I get it back great, if not, oh well it wasn't anything I was really attached to.

John, your pillow is in the locker.

We weren't sure if it belonged to someone or was VK's. It was still there when we left Sunday.

Yeah. We didn't know it was a players and thought that previous campers had just left it there. Sorry, Maggie. VK is getting ready for their summer campers to start in about a week and a half, so I'd call them this week.

It's all sorted. Thanks guys! I don't actually need it any time soon so it will lie safely in the office until I can get it.

I seem to be missing a black belt with a pewter celtic iron cross on it and one black suede ankle height boot. Also, we have your hat and gray tunic, Prime.