Sign in to follow this  
Coroth

Changes for plot

"We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear."

I like that quote, use it in my signature, and to that point its time for me to keep moving. I am retiring from my position of Plot marshal as of now, turning the reins over to Chris T (HA! see what I did there?).

I have been the Plot marshal for over 3 years, working as the Logistics Marshal before that- it was time for new blood at the head of the plot group and Chris will do a great job with it, adding new and wonderful things in the future- and for once I wont know about it! I will be going back to just being a player, something that I haven't done for 10 years, but I am sure the powers that be will find something for me to help out on soon enough.

To all the GM's and plot writers I have worked with over the years, I thank you for your efforts and service and look forward to where things will go from here.

To all the players, I leave the plot group in very good hands but please continue to give feedback with PELS, blogs ect its invaluable to what we do.

Chris, good luck and if you ever need me to fill in for something you as but to ask.

Thank you, Dave. Any amount of time spent volunteering for our game is always worth recognizing. Ten years worth of volunteering? What can you say?

I don't think there's a single person that attends Kingdoms of Novitas who doesn't know how much work you've put into the game.

Thank you again and enjoy your time as a player. (I'm sure it won't last long. You'll be back to work before you know it in some capacity.)

Thanks for all that you do and did for us nerds, Dave.

Congrats, Chris!

You're a big damn hero, friend.

Dave- I remember when I first met you and you role-played so hard I swore we were in another world. Your passion and vision for developing Novitas and the events that go on year after year have made our LARP a place we can all escape real life and be the adventurers we want to be. Thank you for everything you have done to grow our game to what it is today.

Thank you for all your hard work, Dave. I know you're going to have a blast being "just" a player again.

Thank you for all you've done, Dave!

Looking forward to the future, Chris!

Thank you for everything, Dave!

Congrats, Chris!!

Yay, everyone! :D

It's been a pleasure to work with you over the years, Dave. Your dedication to our organization is immeasurable and admirable. Now take a break! Workaholic! wink.gif

Thank you for all you have done, Mr. Morgan!

Congratulations to you, Mr. Tesorio!