Sign in to follow this  
Layoen

Where to buy a Mid-level Bow

So I LOVE NPCing with a bow and using my dag arrows. Problem is, my current bow is a take down recurve bow. It barely passes as a nighttime bow and even then it has to be covered with black fabric tape. My bow has been long overdue to be replaced, however i'm not yet ready to drop 300 bucks on a one piece recurve bow. Anyone know a mid-level bow I can buy between $100-$200? I'd prefer to spend closer to a hundred dollars.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bow specs i'd like but anything similar is alright:

Less than or equal to $200

Recurve

Has an Arrow Shelf

Is longer than a horse bow but not english longbow length

Is made with real wood or a wood-like material

------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I better off waiting for a sweet one piece recurve?

Does anyone know any craftsmen in KoN I could purchase from? (I heard of a crossbow seller)

Normally i'd just search this myself, but I feel those with more experience in buying bows might have a deal somewhere I haven't looked.

Problem is, my current bow is a take down recurve bow. It barely passes as a nighttime bow and even then it has to be covered with black fabric tape. My bow has been long overdue to be replaced, however i'm not yet ready to drop 300 bucks on a one piece recurve bow. Anyone know a mid-level bow I can buy between $100-$200? I'd prefer to spend closer to a hundred dollars.

Be advised, multiple piece bows haven't been allowed at game for a few years now. I was asked to stop using my 3-piece Red-Ash Recurve bow a while back... So make sure you're not looking for a multiple piece bow.

Bought the bow Dave recommended last night. Thanks guys for the info and tips though!