iXUSpROGRAMM

Symbol Prep

So, my character concept has been taking some turns lately. One thing that stays constant is his veneration of one specific embodiment of the Sept. I'd like to work it into his clothing, if I could, by highlighting the individual branch of whichever personification he worships primarily.

I was wondering if anybody had a picture of a fully colored Sept star. I would also hope to have some explanation of which colors correspond to which deity. I'd greatly appreciate the reference or any help you can provide.

I'm not entirely sure the colors really correspond to any of them. The only ones I can guess are green for the Elemental, and black for the Stranger. The rest you can probably make up.

Oh! Just looked, on some of the older character sheets, they have different colors for each school of Magic so if you correspond each school to the different gods, it'd be as follows

Knight/Aegis: White

Soldier/Battle: Red

Scholar/Compulsion: Purple

Craftsman/Enchantment: Blue

Elemental/Nature: Green

Stranger/Necromancy: Black

Mother/Restoration: Yellow

sept star.jpg

One thing that stays constant is his veneration of one specific embodiment of the Sept.

Be aware that doing this isn't normal, and if taken to extremes will be viewed as wrong by most other PCs and all NPCs.

Like, heresy. Like, burnt-at-the-stake-by-Vleanoans-heresy.

Be aware that doing this isn't normal, and if taken to extremes will be viewed as wrong by most other PCs and all NPCs.

Like, heresy. Like, burnt-at-the-stake-by-Vleanoans-heresy.

12168030_10200975094177663_139536945_n.jpg

The colors on the old character sheets for the different schools of magic where picked by me and had no "OK" from anyone, so while they might make some sense if you try to find it, they're certainly not official.

That's actually a lot to take in. I'll roll it all over in thought.

To clarify, it isn't a sort of disregard to the other Six; just a personal appreciation for one in particular.

OOG, we all understand that. But like all theologies, there's innumerable interpretations and everyone can be offended by the one that isn't theirs. I play a Vleanoan who particularly venerates the Mother, Knight, and Soldier, and pay coin to the temple for their idols everytime I walk through the door. But he also is a budding druid, which falls under the Elementals territory, abhors the misuse of necromancy as it perverts the teachings of the Stranger, and is the son of a smith and is learning the profession from his father (who praises the craftsman for his finer works).

The prevailing belief in Vleanoa is that the Seven are aspects of Illumitas and should be worshipped as a whole, no part above the other, as they all support each other. They're kinda religous zealots so it doesn't take a lot for them to call you out on "Heresy." Most PCs you'll meet in Pinedale won't say anything, but Vleanoan Inquisitors strolling through might stop to "correct" you if they feel it's necessary.

Either way it'd lead to conflict--I mean, fun RP