NarenZade

RP Skill Approval Winter 2016

Post your requests for RP skills and RP skill advancement here.

The deadline is March 1st.

Merchant 3 request - I have become a partner in the "Owl & Ore General Store" I spend every Friday night there. I have expanded to focus on a diverse inventory and have created fun ways to sell items. The Market has become a center for commerce in Pinedale. We are constantly finding more ways to improve the General store. I am willing to PM more details if required.

Status 2 for draug , status being in the wild runners .

Reason : I am the night

Michael Mordison for Druid 3

Michael helped a buzzer queen pick a new location for her hive after fire elementals destroyed hers. He was also able to (finally) apologize for what had happened the previous season with the Covenant

He continues to help peaceful Dryads and treemen with the help of Faecutter now (mindblank). Since last skill approval he helped lead a Dryad to her treeman (another PC group was leading the Treeman to the grove, didn't know where the dryad was).

Michael also spoke with Temperance about the new responsibilities (or at least the insights that demand action) of being a druid, and what the abilities mean to him. He has been thinking on this and plans to talk more with the Druids about such things.

Peacefully talked a man out of "growing treemen" instead of crops on a community farm. We also convinced him to relinquish control of his gargoyles over to a PC to prevent future accidents in the community ("Children play through here!")

Nahkei Govegein for Merchant 1

Nahkei returned to Pinedale and resides at the Owl and Ore. He offered to help Oz with the store to earn his keep, making alchemicals to sell

Purchased a bundle of alchemical flowers (x4) from the Rhinos to jumpstart his production.

Jace

Druid 2 - Has gone on several Druid related plots, mostly observing, learning to hone druidic skills. Plots include: finding the "perfect stick" for a couple that came to Pinedale seeking druids that can help with this. Helped 2 women turn a seedling that would not grow into a bloom of flowers. Absorbing information of treemen, dryads, and buzzers and what their role in Novitas is. Working on a blog to develop character growth. It will take place, and be posted in segments between Dec-March, planning to incorporate druidic scenes.

Status 1 - Jace once planned to become a merchant in Pinedale. Pinedale has many merchants and so he wandered aimlessly for awhile. Now a with the druids his life path has shifted, honing his skills alongside Mostly Ith. and lately Draug, he will soon be a wild runner.

Valora Dragonsmiter (new PC)

Chosen 1 - Valora is devout in her personal faith to the Seven despite Terran tradition of mere lip service. By most Terran standards, she would be considered a good Septon - a little too good.

Status 1 - Valora is part of the Goldwright court and will be representing their interests.

I would like Merchant 2 for Beryl.

Reasons:

I roleplay making money in nearly every facet of Beryl's character.

Beryl Apprenticed under Ozwindel (to learn his secrets/learn herbalism and ID magic items, ect.).

Beryl Opened a shop with Oz called the Owl and Ore, which I think adds to the environment of Pinedale, it allows for a place to do business that isn't the Inn. Beryl became a partner not too long ago.

Beryl opened her small side business (rhymes with fwence), servicing the shady side of Pinedale.

Chosen 1

Praise the sun!

Medium 3

Teridan has been doing his due diligence assisting spirits whenever he sees them, though admittedly he hasn't come across many in the past few months. Recently, he dealt with a husband who had died, and his wife had transformed into a banshee. Earlier on in the year, he has encountered other spirits who required little more then to spend some time with someone and to fulfill a last request.

During October festival, he organized an impromptu meeting of the Mediums to discuss what they are as a group, and how best to serve spirits.

Frequently, he has been spoken to by other, less experienced mediums asking for advice or insight into the nature of their power. He has sort of become a mentor for Laurie and Drea. Daitoro and Raylin have also approached him on occasion.

I don't know what level Merchant I have now, but I want the next one.

you didn't say you wanted reason so we all just put in we wanted to advance but ok.

reason for chosen 3 is the following:

have performed various ceremonies (a wedding, a funeral which had every person crying for how emotional it was, and a memorial)

I have had various conversations with both pcs and npcs concerning the gods

I try to avoid bloodshed when possible and instead seek peaceful resolutions to conflicts (except casvaks and werewolves fuck them they are evil incarnate that need to be wiped out of all existence)

I pray at the temple every shift

I incorporate all of the aspects of the 7 gods every chance I can.

I pray over the bodies of all the dead npcs after fights to help usher their sparks to the well.

I pass judgement on all those brought before me that are accused of crimes and when possible try to get them to work off their debts when found guilty.

in the event that I must pass a death sentence I carry it out myself and beg the mothers forgiveness and give the condemned a swift and merciful death. after the sentence is carried out I bury the body myself and pray over them.

now I'm sure I am forgetting many other acts but these are the only ones that stick out in my mind.

Arbor to level up to medium 2. She's been asking lots of questions, asking for guidance, and helping spirits. I make sure to do something medium related every game and she's been medium 1 for over a year.

Ralen Elkund (John Harrington) for Merchant 1

Ralen has been selling Crimson Minotaur and plans to expand his stock to Monster Brew as well. He also has a history of traveling as a potion merchant as he trained in the magic field of restoration. He plans to one day return to crafting potions, but has his herb mixed drinks to sell in the meantime.

Narene Tvarus to Medium 5

Narene has gone out of his way to serve very spirit he has encountered and give them peace, some notable encounters were figuring out the ending of a song to give closer, hooking Ivan up with a barmaid to complete the wishes of a match maker spirit, consoling the spirit of a twin that her sister would be ok if she moves on, and numerous others.

He has acted as a mentor to other mediums, held Baevynn has his formal apprentice for a time and has provided insight and support to numerous other mediums in Pinedale allowing them to grow into their own.

He has invented in game “ceremonies” for the use of his medium powers, looking into the eyes when checking for sparks or speaking with the dead, when using any medium ability feeling cold and distant afterward ect.

He is an ardent foe of the undead and any who would prevent the natural return of sparks to the well, going, disposing of such threats without remorse.

LOL I had no idea Narene is a Medium...

Well, duh, you're not a ghost.

Sorien Frayrim (Joshua Vanalstyne) - merchant 2 have established a name for myself in town (the masked merchant of pinedale) have been reading books on merchant trade, helped fund and supply the owl and ore, merchant contract with the sun trading company, merchant contract with secret merchant man (can not expose but Fred npc the name is slipping me atm) Doing business with the people of Pinedale supplying magic items at low prices for new players. Assisting Blagar with Caravan business and contracts.

Also requesting Medium 1 for Sorien due to his multiple personal plots and blogs with Mortis and rituals dealing with soriens spark I feel it would make sense for him to at least see them as he can already see Mortis who is a spirit sealed in his sword.

I would like to advance to lv3 chosen for Kaden.

Reasons for advancement. I have conducted a number of funerals, a wedding, and even did a blessing for an unborn child. I rescued a fellow Septon from some vampires. In all that I do I strive to honor and serve the Sept to the best of my abilities and seek out the advice from other Septons. I have been helping other members in my group to better understand the will of the Sept, mostly this consists of me playing Artamis' conscience...which he often ignores, but still I try.

Richter status level 3

-Owns large estate bequeathed to him by prominent snow goblin lord (a level 5 status at that).

-Has formed several alliances with nobles from many kingdoms, most of which reside in the Freelands.

-Formed alliances with several Freeland nobles, one of which is Lord Archibald's heir.

-Leader of a group, of which two members have sworn oaths of loyalty.