Julie

Party and Shift Survey

Hey everyone, Logistics needs some information from you before we can plan the shift balance for the spring season. The schedule will be built around adventuring parties, so now is a good time to form new groups or switch groups.

For established and newly forming groups, I need one person from each group to please post up or PM the group name and the names of all members (both real names and PC names). Then, you may include any special requests and supporting information you think we need. Please post by February 23rd - this should give everyone a chance to finalize their parties at Feb Feast. The new schedules will be announced in March and start in April.

A few things to keep in mind:

• Staff schedules for GMs, Logistics, the Inn, etc. will be made after shift balance has been set. You can tell us if you or a party member are currently working a staff position or are apprenticing to learn a staff position, though, and we'll use that for the staff balance across the shifts.
  • If you have complicated prosthetics or body paint, tell us and we will try to schedule consecutive shifts so you only have to apply the makeup once. (Ear tips and face gems don't count for this consideration.)
  • If you or one of your party members regularly can't be at game on a particular shift, that shift will be one of your PC shifts. Alternatively, you can request to PC at least one shift together, but not be part of the same group.
  • For ease of scheduling, all Alts played by the same person will be scheduled for the same shifts. If this causes a conflict, pick the primary PC and party affiliation, and if we can accommodate a change at sign-in we will (so long as the balance is maintained).
  • Party cap is eight people; adventuring cap is six people plus one additional member under level 20. Keep this in mind as you plan your party!
  • Independents: We strongly recommend you join a party - having an adventuring party makes your time in Pinedale more fun, provides better RP, increases your chances of loot and plot, not to mention makes your PC more safe. If you still plan to stay independent, we're asking that you also post your real name and your PC name, and other considerations, as if you are a party of one.

I am going to use the Brave Companions as an example of how your post should look:

We have two members that rarely can make game on Friday nights, and Kerrie does a logistics shift [doesn't matter when because the schedule for workgroups will be done after balance is set].

Brave Companions:

1. Dave Haldenwang / Ivan
  2. Dan Meerschaert / Atticus
  3. James Vertucci / Janos
  4. Kerrie Lane / Lemons
  5. Scott Chapin / Zander
  6. Kat Crossman / Arbor
  7. Julia Heller / Gaerwyn

Rhinos include- butcher,Ankob , Thaddeus , marreus all together

I will be independent if I can request 3-4 cool if not then still awesome

I plan on participating in newbie speech with Zack so can I at least have shift 1 as npc thanks

yo im available for joining with a group, hit me up with a message and we can talk it over, im Gregory Wing (i answer to Greg as well) and my pc name is Lorenzo Boriala. if no one is interested then i will run as independant

Rhinos include- Felix Sanchez- FeDaButcher Josh Shear- Marieus Stephen Murphy - Thadeus Eric Bryant- Ancob Mary S- Nala

This the Running Rhino 2016 group

Character: Dano Stonehand : independent

Player: Justin Angelina

I don't really care what shifts I play, but I would like at least one night shift.

Guardians of the Well

Chris Hicks: Kato Gallowsbane

Josh VanAlstyne: Sorien

John Spencer: Flint Malachite

Daniel Yong: Artemis Gaege

Even Smith: Kaden

Dina: Myra

Ryan Staring: Odric Velrin (Would like to continue inn keeping 3rd)

Courtinie Forbes: Beryl Finderkeep

We would prefer shifts 2 and 4.

Independent:

Character's Name: Ciera

Would like to PC 4th shift in case I need to drop for medical reasons. Would like 1 day shift so that I can play test the new bow rules.

Donald Tyson: Michael Mordison, independent. I would like a day and night shift, preferably (1,2) or (1,3)

Leah Busco: Sona Lithlond (elf ears), independent, would like (2,3)

both would like to continue working Inn shift on 4th.

Vany'a, Independant.

Prefer shifts 3-4. Have prosthetics to apply so joined shifts are preferable, also prefer a night shift since she sort of worships the moon :P

templar legion /house wygraf (we are rolling as one party for the forseeable future)

steve arnold - marcus acturus maximus

ben-balder

damian- jaroth

randy- ricter wygraf

ryan spire- micheal burnheart

lucia smith-jasmine d'gerard

greg wing- lorenzo boriala

need to pc 4th shift due to steve arnold's inability to effectively play an npc due to arm and knee injuries. (by the time 4th shift roles around i am in so much pain that at best i can be a hook or dead body and i dont wish to take away from others fun by taking up a npc slot that can be filled by a more able bodied person)

prefer the other pc shift to be 3rd

also if possible would like to npc during maggies gm shift as she has been helping steve arnold to run his own plots.

Nick Quattrociocchi

GM

PC: Jason Titus Marianus

Independent

Preferred PCing 3 and 4 (as that is what GoST requested, and Titus is now engaged).

Wardens:

1. Ferrous / Adam del Cano

2. Miria / Rachel Tesoro

3. Baevynn / Maggie Bechtel

4. Valora / Amanda

5. Baldisere / PatLane

Maggie needs to be available for the Newbie Speech on Shift 1. Rachel would (mildly) prefer to be on makeup Shift 1. Amanda is an assistant GM. Requesting to PC shifts 3/4.

OWL & ORE: GENERAL STORE

Player / PC

1. Steven Guile / Ozwaindwel Vankeldin Sen Craftwalker Talas Scholarwalker

2. Rob Denny / Whu Spragg

3. Brian Loughlin / Gameskeeper Teridan

4. Phil Braun / Illivandros Lisandre

Requesting PC Shifts 2/3. Rob would like Double shifts for his Snow Goblin makeup and prosthetics and we would prefer daylight hours for the option of cooking at the firepit.

Workgroups:

Steven Guile - Logistics, M&PO

Brian Loughlin - M&PO

Rob Denny - InnKeep

Independent

Character's Name: Daitoro

I like to request PC Shifts 1 & 4 please.

Almost done!

Does the Temple still exist as a party? (Chloe, Alex, Al?)

Do the Braves have their final party member chosen yet?

The temple DOES still exist as a group. I poked someone who will give you the details.

Thanks! I thought so, but hadn't heard from any of them.

So I'm pretty late to the party, so I will make this easy

PC: Brewmaster Shang Liao

Player: Richard Swartwood

Shifts Desired: Any shifts where there are thirsty heroes. (Or villains, their coin is generally just as good)