Sign in to follow this  
NarenZade

Stepping Down As Plot Marshall

I just wanted to say very quickly to all of you, thank you. My stint has Plot Marshall was short, but I think that we accomplished a great deal in that span. I look forward to see where game goes over the next year in my absence. I am sure you will all continue the great work that we've done over the past several years.

All of that said, I will still maintain contact with anyone who wants to discuss plots, need advice, etc. I'll most likely be back in a year or a year and a few months, but I do plan on coming back. I'll be 'staying' in game through my blogs.

Most of all, I will miss you guys. I haven't missed a game in about six years now. It will be strange to not pack my car the first weekend of every month and drive to Cleveland, NY. I will truly and deeply miss all of you.

Please don't think of me as your ex, but as your friend with benefits who is going away to college. We'll still hook up in a year or two.

Well in the short time that I have been coming and getting to know everyone I can honestly say that your pretty cool except when punching me in the face, and I look forward to your return and that breakfast we talked about haha. You will be missed and I look forward to showing you the progress Ill be making in your absence. Hope you enjoy yourself and have a safe and enlightening trip.