Sign in to follow this  
Tony McHambone

LARP Collection

I'm in the process of moving to Colorado. Looking to sell some of my LARP stuff that I want someone to buy and actually utilize in our wonderful game. Also, this will greatly help me in getting money to actually move out there. I'm will to negotiate prices, I'm also willing to sell reasonably cheap to just try and get as much money as quickly as I can.

1) Sept Star Necklace -- Second Breath 1/gd, Synchronize 1/gd and Enhance Armor 1/gd - Price Negotiable.

2) Multiple belts

3) (10.5 Wide) Real leather Durango Men's Harness boots - $169.99 new... They are on sale on Amazon for $139.99 right now... They were worn for a few events, but are in great condition. $80

4) (Size 11) Leather Medieval Boots - They are a bit worn, but are a perfectly fine boot... Looking for $40

4) Scutum shield custom made by Alex Richmond - New this cost me $135... It was used as an NPC for ONE SHIFT... It's practically brand new and has an amazing duel Skull + Spinal cord paint job. Asking $100.

5) black cloak Standard black linen cloak with a hood -- $25

6) Martial Silver Masterwork Mageblade - No Incant Curse 1/gd and Abomination 1/gd - Price Negotiable

Edit: I have tons of small odds and ends that can be used in our game... Mugs...etc... So please reach out with something you may be looking for and I'll see if I have it. I've been LARPing at Novitas for 8 years now, and have a nice collection.

You should just garage sale all this stuff at the June event. I'd be interested in some of it for sure.

You should just garage sale all this stuff at the June event. I'd be interested in some of it for sure.

Yes! Do that thing! Also so some of us can say goodbye in case we don't see you before the move.

I will certainly do my best to be there. Been swamped with OT lately after work fired like a dozen officers in a few weeks.

Not a lot left....

2 sets of boots

Feb Feast Sword

2x Cloaks - 1 Linen and 1 Wool

What's the prices on the cloaks? I'm probably interested in the wool, possibly also in the linen.