Layoen

Lost and Found: October

Lost one of my 30 bottles this last event. Its one of the small locking glass flasks used for crimson/cerulean minotaur. I also may have lost another small locking bottle last event. If someone may have mistaken buying a bottle to keep it, I need it back! Only Amanda should have an ooc purchased small locking bottle.

I'm 95% certain there were two small locked bottles in the pile-o-personal items in Logistics during clean-up. A person I want to call Gail, but is not named Gail, and I now want to call Macie but I know that's STILL not right (seriously horrible with names) was stressing about the personal items and can probably tell you where they ended up. I'd be willing to place a low bet they're in a logistics box locked in the prop shed.

Thanks! Someone said the lost and found pile was on a chair in logistics. Never found a bottle in it though, just garb. I'll ask around and try to find out who Gail/Macie is.

the garb was mine (I slept on the couch that night). There was other dinnerware like bowls and utensils and I think the bottles you're looking for. They may have been packed when you got there OR not realized they were lost and found items yet. I know they were still there after I grabbed my top.

Lady Vinyl

Lost: mundane dagger with a Celtic Knot design on the pommel. Should have had a blue flag tied around it. I can't find a picture of it because I don't remember where I bought it from. Lost on the main road between Elftown and the first fork in the road beyond Elftown.

John - the bottles in logistics were Sprag's. Did not see your bottles any where.

Brian - unless it ended up in the NPC weapons bag, it was not returned to logistics. You may want to check it next month.

I took some of that garb left in logistics home cuz I felt bad they would not be saved as lost and found. I have that nice black coat/hoodie that someone left. Will bring it back next game. Message me here or on Messenger if it's yours and want it back.

Lucia Smith (aka Lady Jazmine)