Sign in to follow this  
Brenda Brooks

A Good day to Thee!!

Hello everyone. I am super interested in joining you all on your campaign. A big thank you to Brian Loughlin for sharing this with me. To be honest. I've been dying to do this for years. I've been a gamer and then going to Renaissance festivals for the past 25 years. And a bunch of my friends used to do this. But they were using actual wooden swords. I read all your rules and terms and conditions. I'm so glad you're not overburdened by nitpicky things. I'm eager to get in touch with Administration AZ Friday nights are an issue for me as I work every Friday night and I'm eager to have some options as to what to do about that.

Working in my character now... a wood elf named Brenia Barkwing.

Hello there! I'm glad the technical difficulties have been sorted out. Welcome to the Novitas Forums!

My name is Maggie and I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach second Marshal here at Kingdoms of Novitas. Looks like you've been reading the rules, but if you haven't already, I also recommend reading our Worldbook which contains all of our lore. That can be found at this link http://kingdomsofnovitas.net/players-corner/rules-and-errata/

We can definitely start you off on a Saturday morning. You'll miss the initial new player orientation speech on Friday night, but me or my boss Zach can give you one Saturday morning when you arrive.

I hope to see you at our next event and welcome to Novitas! If you have any questions about anything please let me or Zach (forum name Octavius) know and we'll be happy to answer you right away.

I have hosted 2 fighter practices here and Brenda was present for both. We did hit calibration and basic combat. I can do the new player speech here before game for her if you want to send me the list.

I have hosted 2 fighter practices here and Brenda was present for both. We did hit calibration and basic combat. I can do the new player speech here before game for her if you want to send me the list.

Actually I prefer giving the speech on site, but thank you anyway!

Brenda, welcome! I was new quite recently (August) and now I feel entirely immersed- in the world and the community!

I love Ren Faires too! You are friends with Brian, so I can already tell that we'll get along smashingly. Glad that you are already thinking about your character! I really happy I started PCing at my first event, it's been so much fun!