Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Production Skills and Leveling up

I've been reading through the rulebook and wiki and haven't been able to find an answer to the following so if I missed it I apologize: When you level up and use your skill points on a production skill or on craft or production points can you use the points/skill immediately at sign in to make something or do you have to wait until the following event?

Immediately!

It's actually the case for all skills like that. The first event you take brew potion (and production points) you can make potions.

Thank you! I also have one other question related to production skills and don't see the need to create a new thread: There is a discrepancy between the Ornamenting table on the KoN wiki and in the official rules and I was wondering which is accurate. The Wiki says that you can get +1 craft point on an item for 4 craft points and +2 for 9 craft points whereas the official rules shows it as +2 for 4 craft points and +4 for 9. (Also true for the + to production point enchantments)

+4 for 8? both the rules and the wiki say the +4 costs 9 craft points. Not that I'm complaining if it is 8 as that allows it to be crafted at Ornamenter level 2 instead of 3 biggrin.gif