Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Snow Goblin Encampment

I have plans for an encampment for a new Snow Goblin character I am working on and I have a few questions regarding Gersh and Snow Goblin things. First, do cherry trees or something similar grow in Gersh? Cherry blossoms are big in Japanese art and decoration and I was wondering if that aesthetic could be used for a Snow Goblin as well. Second, I was wondering if the Snow Goblin clans in the World Book had established crests or colors that could be worked in to an encampment depending on the character's allegiance or would I be able to come up with something on my own? Last, I was wondering about the symbol/crest for Gersh in the worldbook. Is the symbol actually black and white or is that a product of the whole book being black and white? Is there a bigger, higher quality image somewhere I could look at? The images in the circles on the crest are difficult to make out aside from the water/blood/poison drop.

There used to be a Snow Goblin party called House of Cherry Blossoms so I'm assuming.

I don't see why they couldn't have crests of colors.

Huh, the individual version of the map just has dots, not symbols. I'm going to do some digging for you. I see what you're seeing and can't find that version in color.

Gersh.jpg

There you are Colin. Still a tad small, but I found it

I don't see anything attached to your last post. Was there another image?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this