Sign in to follow this  
Octavius

KoN and Conventions

We are looking for individuals who would like to represent KoN at conventions. We setup promotional/informational tables at conventions to tell people about our community and what we do. These are usually weekend long events and usually have a table setup most of the day. We have several conventions coming up throughout the year and give XP time spent at the convention.

You must have decent/veteran level garb and have a solid grasp of our game's mechanics and community. It's also a plus if you actually enjoy talking to people and standing for long periods of time. :)

The bonus is, you get to attend these conventions for free and you usually have time to go walk around.

If you are interested or have questions please PM Maggie or Zach (Octavius)

I'd be up for it, though I have obligations in April, everything else I'd be happy to help out with if my Garb is up to standard

if my Garb is up to standard

I'll let Zach give the official answer, but unofficially... Allow me to chuckle at the delightful humility of your statement. Shane, your PC looks incredible. You make our game look good by being a part of it.

I can't tell you how many people I've shown photos of Kiba to in the last week alone.