Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

April 2017 Event - Double XP for Cash Donations to the March of Dimes!

As many of you know, two of our long-time veteran players, Ricky and Camila Servello, recently had twin baby girls. They were born twelve weeks premature, and things looked scary for a while, but with the care of some truly excellent medical personnel in Rochester, all is well and both babies are home now with Ricky and Camila.

The March of Dimes is a 501©(3) charity:

The March of Dimes works to end premature birth and other problems that threaten our babies. We help moms have full-term pregnancies and healthy babies. If something goes wrong, we offer information and comfort to families. We research the reasons why babies are born too soon or very sick and work on preventions.

http://www.marchofdimes.org/

The work of the March of Dimes directly impacted the health and wellness of these two tiny future LARPers.

All monies will be collected together and donated by Camila and my wife Diana (who has been involved with the MoD for years) at their March for Babies on May 20, 2017 in Rochester.

If you desire to write a check for tax purposes, please make it out to the March of Dimes. KoN cannot provide receipts for this purpose for cash donations.

Please give generously.

If you do write a check it will come home to me and I'll set it aside with the cash to take with me to the event. Your check can act as your receipt.