Sign in to follow this  
NoMereButterfly

RP Skill Approval & Advancement

It's that time of the year again! Anyone wishing to advance in a RP Skill or gain an RP skill for your PC please post here or PM me your request as follows:

Player Name:

PC Name:

Current RP Skills (Level):

Why advancement or new skill?: Please highlight plot interactions, PC-to-PC interactions, character history, and any other relevant information to help us understand the whys of approval/advancement.

Plot will meet to discuss so please get your requests in by Wednesday, April 19 at 11:59 PM Saturday, April 15th at 11:59 PM.

player name: steve arnold

pc name: marcus arcturus maximus

current rp skills: chosen 4

looking to gain merchant 1 and chosen 5. mecrhant because i make scrolls and weapons to sell. i have preformed multiple services and ceramonies including weddings, funerals, memorials and prayers. i seek to find peaceful resolutions to fights resorting to violence as a last resort. i have had many conversations with both pcs and npcs concerning the gods and thier ideals and aspects. i have played my charector to repersent every aspect and ideal of the seven, shown mercy, passed judgement on those who commited crimes, etc... i pray over every dead body i can. there are many more things i am sure i have done but i can not remember them.

Player: Rob Denney III NPC: Yhu Spragg

Medium 1 Merchant 2

I have no interest in advancing past merchant 2, ever.

As for medium, I have interacted with my own haunts several times. I have laid to rest 2 spirits since coming to Maplewood, holding a fallen loves funeral on the lakeside. I have guided a sword wielding spirit to OCtavius. I Have tutored a new medium with the knowledge of spraggs centuries of the sight. I have solved the murder of a woman by a traveling serial sex offender. I am seeking medium 2 as Spragg, as his interactions with spirits are increasing, and as his time is more and more spent away from camp dealing with strange things in the night.

Player Name: Shane Smith

PC Name: Kiba

Current RP Skills (Level): None

Why advancement or new skill?: Status 1, Kiba is openly against the gods, especially the Dark Three. His status would be within the Secularist Movement in Gersh that seeks to tear down the Temples of the Dark Three and execute the secret police that enforce the worshipping of them.

BUMP. Due date has been moved up. Top post changed to reflect this change. SUBMIT YOUR REQUESTS ASAP!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this