Sign in to follow this  
Mellifera

dnd

What edition do people play? Would there be interest for a campaign over Roll20?

I will play any edition of DnD currently in a 5e campaign on roll20 so I would be up for it if time and day work into my schedule.

I have a 5thEd/Pathfinder Hybrid game I run on Roll20 with an open spot. Tuesdays at 10pm cause I have a few west coast players. If you are interested, let me know.

Binghamton might also have a Pathfinder AP: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary game on Wendsdays if Felix can get his butt in gear.

Phil was talking about running WoD stuff online as well, but I havent heard much progress on that.

Past that, Im sure if people want to play, Im down for more tabletop. Though Pathfinder is the King of Tabletops right now and would always rather play that than D&D.

I am super fond of 5e! I love how streamlined it is when compared to 3.5 or pathfinder. I would be interested in joining a roll20 game assuming it fits into my schedule (I am part of two other games, so my Sundays are usually spoken for).

I don't play D&D anymore. Used to play at least weekly, but once I started LARPing, tabletop doesn't have a niche anymore. If I want to slay huge monsters and get mad loots, then computer games are superior. If I want deep, immersive roleplaying, then KoN provides that for me.

Tabletop RPGs just don't have a niche to fill for me anymore.