Sign in to follow this  
Arcturus

Ever wanted to play with cardboard?

So I've had a bit of time on my hands lately, so i decided I would try my hand at making a Magic: The Gathering custom set centered around Novitas, its characters and lore! It'll likely be done in a month or two. This is no cube; it will be fully draftable. I also hope to have a good number of PCs enshrined in their own card! I hope this is something we can all enjoy and have fun with. This set is still in construction and nothing is finalized, so if anyone wants to lend a hand in reviewing/editing the set feel free to PM me.

The set will have ~260 unique cards with references from across the whole lore of Novitas.

And of course, a spoiler.

1498076112844271.png

I would play this draft if its an actual thing. Got to keep my perfect record in playing Magic though. 3 wins No losses in 3 games!

Do you want PC photos from interested players? Where would we send them?

So the hope is to get a bunch of player's best photos and use those as the card art. So let me find a good spot to recieve the photos and ill post it here.

I'd be up for this, but I'd like to try to get my new set of Armor in first before any pics get taken.

Okay, I haven't gotten to look through all of them yet, BUT DAMN!!!! This looks pretty freaking cool! (and damn, has Magic gotten more complicated than when I played it!)

DAMMIT, NICK THE RESTLESS SPIRIT CARD GAVE ME FEELINGS