giphy.webp

If you couldn't tell... I'm so excited to join you people! My friends Leah and Ceilidh have been telling me so much about this group that I already feel like I know some of you. I even had the pleasure of meeting one other delightful LARPer, Kate, before attending my first event! I  have always admired creative opportunities (despite having the creativity of a common ceiling fan) and I really look forward to getting into the LARP. 

I'll probably have lots of questions, so please treat me kindly and thank you for your patience with me!

See y'all soon :D

Hello! My name is Maggie, I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Second Marshal. Welcome to Novitas! Leah, Ceilidh, and Kate have a rather infectious energy, they're great people.

I recommend reading the rules and the worldbook (lore) to get started. Both of them can be found here: http://kingdomsofnovitas.net/players-corner/rules-and-errata/

I'm always here to answer questions either here or you're welcome to PM me. Can't wait to see you at game!

Hi Maggie!

When introducing me to LARP, your character was one of the first ones Leah showed me. Let me just say OMG your character's look is OP and your face paint is so incredibly badass and very impressive.

Thanks for introducing yourself! :D

2 hours ago, MissVaryDitzy said:

Hi Maggie!

When introducing me to LARP, your character was one of the first ones Leah showed me. Let me just say OMG your character's look is OP and your face paint is so incredibly badass and very impressive.

Thanks for introducing yourself! :D

Thank you!

Hi Hannah! Excited to have you join us! You'll love the makeup station for preparing non player characters!

Any questions, just ask!

I'll always say to check out the blogs. They're under browse on this site.

I loved your backstory, Leah sent it to me. See you at the event!

Glad you're joining us!  (and ceiling fans can be quite creative. I mean they can be colorful or blend in and there are many styles) So, you may very well surprise yourself!!!

Welcome aboard to the game Hannah! Ceilidh has brought some amazing people to the game and we look forward to working with you! I'm shane, the Marketing and Player Outreach Minion/Snow Goblin. I second Maggie's instructions for checking out the lore and rulebooks. The Worldbook is a great source of inspiration to get a gauge for the world, the people in it and the numerous cultures you can follow and expand on. the world and cultures does change over time depending on a player's RP, so who knows, you might be able to expand and add to the game significantly!

If you need any help with anything, we are definitely here for you and want to make sure you have a great experience.

Hey Hannah, 

It was great to meet you and welcome to our game. I'm the crazy innkeeper you tried to convince to marry you when I had a wife and kids that one time this event. Hopefully we will all see you the next game! 

On 10/22/2017 at 8:54 PM, John Spencer aka Flint said:

Hey Hannah, 

It was great to meet you and welcome to our game. I'm the crazy innkeeper you tried to convince to marry you when I had a wife and kids that one time this event. Hopefully we will all see you the next game! 

Hey John!

It was good to meet you too. Thank you very much for the best comeback I could have hoped for after "poisoning" you! I hopefully will be able to make it to the next game, so I'll see ya there. 

Hah, I'm glad you got to go. I couldn't make October's event, but I'm striving like crazy to make it to November's. Hope to see you there next weekend.