Olaf

Greetings!

Hello! Olaf here. I have never been to a LARP before. Always fascinated me… the idea of immersion, and having the game be 24/7, as it were. No real tabletop pencil and paper experience either… never got into D&D or any other RPG. I’ve done miniatures wargaming, though I know that doesn’t really translate.
I am interested in the combat somewhat. I have done SCA armoured combat for 20 years, and the difference in the system is daunting. I look forward to learning a new system, and LOVE how good the weapons in this game look.
Frankly… I’d LOVE to just sit and cave stone or something in the town or something and be immersed for a weekend.
Unsure when I will be able to attend my first game. I generally watch Justin and Jenica’s child while they are at game, so alternate arrangements will have to be made until she can play her own character… :)

Hi, Sam! Welcome to Novitas! You already know I'll answer any questions you have. You know where to find me :)

Welcome Wagon, be nice to this man.  He's family :)

Welcome welcome to the forums. I'm Shane, Marketing and Player Outreach Minion.

I will do my utmost to be polite out of character, in character, I will offer you freshly brewed tea. Maggie does an exceptional job answering questions, and if you have the friendships/ties that you do I'm sure you have all the knowledge you need, but regardless. Here to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

again, welcome.

Hi Olaf, welcome!

If you know Justin and Jenica and Maggie, you probably know plenty about Novitas or where to find answers, but feel free to ask us anything if you feel inclined!

While you're biding your time until coming to game, the blogs can be a fun way to "peek in". Maybe you could even start creating a Player Character or give them a story on the blogs long before you bring them in.

Happy reading! Safe adventuring until we see you!