Maggie / Baevynn

You've Introduced Yourself. What Next?

If you're interested in starting a blog for your PC, but don't know where to begin, message me, your friendly neighborhood Blog Mistress!

If you want encouragement to finish a blog entry or grammar editing on your blog entry, just let me know. I'm here to help you tell the stories that excite you.

Your creative input enriches our community! If you want to continue storytelling between events, blogs are a great way to do that. Join in!

Me and my husband and our friend will be joining everyone this weekend, we were wondering what we should bring camping wise, what is needed and also what is recommended. 

Thank you!

43 minutes ago, Danielle dewolf said:

Me and my husband and our friend will be joining everyone this weekend, we were wondering what we should bring camping wise, what is needed and also what is recommended. 

Thank you!

Great to see you'll be joining us!

So we have cabins with bunks so you'll just need pillows, sleeping bags and/or blankets. We've got shower houses so bring towels and toiletries. I recommend a good old electric lantern for finding your way around at night. We do provide a lot of meals, but bringing your own drinks and snacks that you'll want is never a bad idea. Bug spray/sun screen depending on weather. 

Plus of course all of your game garb and gear.

5 hours ago, Danielle dewolf said:

Thank you, what time does everyone start showing up? 

The earliest you can show up is around four. Anytime between 5-8 is my recommendation. I start the new player orientation speech at around 8:30 so I always suggest showing up a bit before then so you have time to get settled before I start talking at you for an hour or so. The earlier you show up, the more likely you're able to help with set up which will get you some xp. It's also nice showing up with some daylight available so you get a chance to see what everything looks like before the sun goes down.