Sign in to follow this  

Greetings everyone, My name is Luke Wood and I hail from Cortland, New York. I Currently play in a LARP group in a system called Amtgard and have been doing so since June of 2017. Recently  one of my friends has introduced me to this wondrous one. I play a character called Arczire Von Hellheim a character in Dungeons and Dragons I have had for about 3 years now. He is a Silver Dragonborn Eldritch Knight of Bahamut! I am quite interested in getting use to using  this system anyone have recommendations where to start? 

ccd047dc572ceb6a8073be708105f2d4--character-art-character-inspiration.jpg

Hi Luke! My name is Maggie. I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Marshal here at Kingdoms of Novitas! Welcome! We have a lot of players who have transitioned from Amtgard and it's all gone swimmingly. The best place to start will definitely be our rules wiki http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Rules.Learntoplay I've linked the Learn to Play section, but there is a lot more info to read especially about character creation. I will also very much recommend reading the World Book which is a book of all of our lore http://www.mvgc.net/larp/worldbook.pdf

If you have any questions about anything, please let me know. Welcome to Novitas!

Awesome! Wonderful to meet you. This is my current garb for Amtgard i do hope this will transfer over well. This is quite an interesting system you got I love the complex classless system. 

22853061_1463042800431956_4806279634663713866_n.jpg

You're garb is looking good. However, we tend to use latex weapons for PCs as they are more aesthetically pleasing and therefore more immersive.

Ah wonderful! I shall find a more suitable weapon then. ^_^ 

We provide weapons for our NPCs so you just need a latex weapon for when you bring in your PC :)