Igni Grand

Is bringing this book acceptable?

Hi!  I plan for my character to have a special book he tends to read frequently, a book that I plan to have made as a prop!  It’s not a spellbook nor a grimoire at all, even though it kinda looks like that on the surface.  The contents of the book may give that impression at first glance too, but it’s nothing of the sorts.  Doesn’t grant anyone magic, dark nor light.  It’s supposed to be like a very in-depth lexicon of some sort, that even my character cannot figure out.  It’s just meant to be a little aesthetic accessory and conversation starter piece for my character.  Although my character doesn’t know what the book is called, in case anyone is curious, the book’s contents do reflect the title, “Poscentium Veritatem,” which is Latin for “Demanding Truth.”  (This is honestly a book from some of my own original stories, and I thought it would be fun bringing it along for my KoN character’s own personal storyline as well.)

Is bringing a book like this for my character acceptable?  Below is what it will look like.

Thanks!

AE9C5286-BAE0-448D-85CB-AD5596EAB5F1.jpeg

Thanks Marcus.  I hope the prop official agrees with you.

P&A Marshall here.

Aesthetically speaking, it's fine.

Thank you Dustan!  Just making sure!