ThatGuy

... monsters and bad things that we kill dropped more loot

Not really a bitch or a gripe, but it would be nice to see a little more coin hit game, so that even us poor folks could afford to eat at the Inn every once in a while without having to put a large dent into our coin pouches for a hot meal, preferably with meat.

food yes drink definately but women nah to expensive to maintain them always wanting this or that causing you to have to spend even more money on them thier nothing but a waste of money

food yes drink definately but women nah to expensive to maintain them always wanting this or that causing you to have to spend even more money on them thier nothing but a waste of money

I would suggest you either start using some sort of humor indicator (punctuation wouldn't hurt, either), or be prepared to get the crap beat out of you by a bunch of women. Ever heard the story about the NPC sisters who were looking for a duel? We could replay that... <_>

Not really a bitch or a gripe, but it would be nice to see a little more coin hit game, so that even us poor folks could afford to eat at the Inn every once in a while without having to put a large dent into our coin pouches for a hot meal, preferably with meat.

Please remember that you are always welcome to eat at the Inn in exchange for labor. There are usually some dishes that need to be done, especially around lunch and dinner times.

I'm not so much concerned that baddies be carrying more coin, I'd rather just get a fair shot at a magic item for a change... :/

thing is tho, the game would be no fun if everyone had lots of coin, and magic items

My main concern is that people, as it stands, can't really afford to eat at the inn all that often as their PC. When you have 9 people kill 10 orcs and find 4 coin on them all, something aint right and people go hungry. Personally I'd like just a little extra pocket change so that I can enjoy a hot meal every once in a while without depleting my meager store of coin, ya know? Magic items are cool and all, but they loose their WOW factor if everyone has one. It took me -years- to get my one and only magic item, and imho that's how it should be.

First of all, no one ever goes hungry. You can bring your own food. You can also eat outside at the pauper's table, which is free. You can also eat there as an NPC if you tell your Shift GM you're hungry. So no one should be going hungry.

Second, the Inn sells out of food every event - including bottles of ale and wine that we sell for 5cp a pop. Clearly there's no problem with our prices if people can choose to buy a bottle of lemonade for five copper instead of us just filling their mug for one coin. So "people" can most definitely afford to eat at the Inn as their PCs - they do so in droves every event. It is YOU that doesn't think he can afford to.

I'd suggest you either look at getting some production or merchanting skills, or re-evaluate why you're always broke. There are plenty of Legion members who have no problem at all paying for food. Perhaps the loot distribution isn't all you think it is there. :)

You know, Dave, you are right on this one. I need to rethink ma loot scemes and find a way to make some cash outside the Legion. <_ wish it didn have to come that but hey what can i do now no longer the option of an off duty shift.>

BTW, Dave, your post made me laugh. Maybe it's the sleep dep talking, but it made me take a long hard look at my situation in game and I couldn't help but to laugh. At myself. :)

This kind of talk will get you killed, which is okay in my book. More dancing girls and tavern wenches for me.

lol wow not the reaction i was expecting. but point takin i apoligize for any and all remarks made (i would like to have my pc live past his first event) and sorry for all gramatical errors. normally when i write posts it is after i get off of work and am extremely tired.