Sign in to follow this  
Ryan DeWolf

Hey everyone!

Hey I'm Ryan and im 25. I've been wanting to LARP for a long time now. The most I have done is played with a few friends with boffers so not too much experience here. I am looking at playing as a npc in the next session which I believe is the first weekend in may. My wife is looking to play as well and will be posting her own introduction soon. 

Hi Ryan! Welcome! My name is Maggie. I'm the Marketing and Player Outreach Marshal here at Novitas. Glad you're coming to check us out! May is a really great event to start with. It'll be our 15th anniversary. Before you begin, I recommend a little bit of light reading. Firstly, I recommend checking out the Learn to Play section of our rules wiki. The rules team really managed to boil down how to start out into a pretty easy read. It's super helpful http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Rules.Learntoplay

I also like to recommend looking through our World Book which goes through the lore of the world of Novitas.

NPCing your first game is a great choice. I NPCed my first couple games and it really helped me figure out both how to play the game and what I wanted to do PC wise. 

Let me know if you or your wife have any questions. See you in a few weeks and welcome to Novitas!

Hi, Ryan!

Hype yourself with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We are currently video editing videos from April event but we got over 20 videos over the past year!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw

Hope to see you at game next month!

- Daitoro