Sign in to follow this  
Danielle dewolf

Hello everyone!

Hello, my name is Danielle Dewolf. I am 24, my husband recently introduced himself, and now it's my turn! I am excited to learn the world, I enjoy roleplaying and fantasy. I am very big on reading and imagining the worlds in my books, so getting to see and play out roles of a whole different world sounds amazing. I will be starting off learning as a npc my first weekend to see how and who I want to become. I'm quiet a lot of the time but I'm very outgoing. Feel free to introduce yourselves back! 

Thank you.

Hi, Danielle! My name is Maggie. Glad you're coming to give our game a shot! I gave the spiel to your husband, but it won't hurt to do it again. Since you're interested in the world, I'll start with our World Book. I recommend giving it a read. It's a book that'll give you an idea of our lore and the world we play in http://www.mvgc.net/larp/worldbook.pdf

Rules-wise, I recommend reading the Learn to Play section of the Rules Wiki. It's a quick and easy summary of what you'll need to know to play the game. I go over a lot of it in a new player orientation speech at the beginning of every game, but it definitely helps to give it a look before you play. 

Let me know if you need help with anything! Welcome to Novitas!

Hi, Danielle!

Hype yourself with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We are currently video editing videos from April event but we got over 20 videos over the past year!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw

Hope to see you at game next month and thank you for reaching out to us!

- Daitoro