Hello!

I'm Ernest, aged 20 years, BU student as of right now. I'm a participant of the BU LARP Club, as is Michael Prime, as I can see from his post here.

There's a good chance I'll be participating in the upcoming October event!

I'll also likely send in a new character submission soon, though I probably will NPC all of the event to get a good feel for KoN. We'll see.

I've about read through the entirety of the rulebook now, so we'll see how much of it sticks when the time comes, on the other hand, still combing through the world book XD.

I've really liked what I've heard from friends so far, and I'm hoping it'll be a fun time when I get the chance to participate, October date or later.

(Thanks to Nick for Novitas Crash Course 101!)

Hi Ernest! Welcome! I'm Maggie, Marketing and Player Outreach Marshal. I see you've been combing through the Rules, but I like to point out the Learn to Play section because it's just helpful http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Rules.Learntoplay.

You've looked at the World book too so that's good as well.

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you at an event soon!

Hi, Ernest!

Hype yourself and people you know with our monthly updated YouTube channel! We got a library of videos from plots, behind-the-scenes, how-to's and more!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCri3OoxKBhpeeTg9rFw9aaw

We just added a new video yesterday and got a new Behind-The-Scenes video from the recent September event coming hopefully by next week so stay tuned!

Hope to see you at game soon and thank you for reaching out to us!