The Emerald Bard

I'm not new but my profile is.

Hi Tom, since I assume that's who this is!

If you or someone you know has Instagram, you can follow this link to Lou L Britt's IG TV post, where Richard the Bard gets a feature!

https://instagram.com/loulbritt?igshid=1gtb9lwvuibr5

In the video, I was reading a condensed version of Chapter 3 of Ellenor's Letters (titled: Song) where Ellenor meets Richard the Bard. I'm the second reader in the 9/10/2020 edition of the "Just a Spell" series on Lou L Britt's Instagram -various authors reading for five minutes each from their works. I was so honored to be included! The Kingdoms of Novitas website got a shout out several times. (M&PO work continues, even during the plague! ;) )

Yep, it's me.  I guess I would be the only "Emerald Bard".  It would be weird if there were another.  Lol.  I'll have to check it out.  I think I have an Instagram, I just never use it.  I've been reading a bunch of the blogs lately, so that's been fun.  Haven't had a chance to look at stuff on here in...well...nearly 2 years.  

I just reread like 100 Ellenor stories a few months ago. It's been two years for me too. As I read, I couldn't help grinning. Man, we had fun.

Yeah, definitely. It was a good time.  I've been considering writing new stuff for Richard, since he didn't quite die like everyone thought.  Basically, where hes been the last four years and what hes been up to.

hello from the shadows looking forward to reading more story stuff  of Richard the bard