Papa Goob

Player Initiated Plots (PIPs)

1. who is planning on going- Nimess, and one other pc, unsure who it will be.

2. What do you hope to accomplish- to be able to stop the princess from taking more children, by any means necessary.

3. Any relevant history or ncs- obviously the mummy and the princess, and then the boggart(Schuyler's NPC) that was the one that connected this plot.

4. when do you plan to do this- shift 4 at midnight convergance as that is when I was told that the children are taken through the portal to the playground.

5. Request must be in 2 weeks before game- check as this is a request for sept event

6. Know that you might get f****ed up and maybe change the world- check and double check.

1) Who is planning on going. -- Raines and the Playboys.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Finding information on Romello or actually finding Romello. Raines will want to interrogate him and in the end kill him. The information Raines is looking for is where is Verenril / the man who killed Amaranthine. (See Raines Blog "The Darkest Day" for more details)

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- .

Undefined NPC - The man who killed Amaranthine. Could be anyone. He works for Romello.

Romello - The man who is partially responsible for the death of Amaranthine. He works for Verenril.

Verenril - The man who knows who killed Raines father, Bartello.

Marcus Aquatilatus - The man who Raines owed a great debt to and hired someone to kill Bartello.

(See Raines Blog "The Darkest Day" for more details)

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 1 or 3

5) September or October is good. (I might be late by a couple days on the two week mark)

6) Affirmative

1) Who is planning on going.

Michael along with 4 or 5 other pc's.I'm unsure if two of The Students can go. I'll edit with a list of names as soon as I find out.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish.

Searching the swamp and the back of town for any of the bandits that stole Narene's spear that havent already been captured or killed. Michael hopes capture and interrogate one of the bandits to see if he was travelling with or knows anything about a bandit/slaver called "Stone". One of the men who ambushed him when he first travelled to Pinedale.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important.

While talking to people in town our groups learned about the bandits that stole Narene's spear and that there still was a handful of bandits who escaped. Also check Michael's background.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this.

We will start our seach 3rd shift around 4:30. We will have a timepiece with us.

5) October and check

6) That is why we all larp right?

1.) Who is planning on going: Baldisere and Godsquad, and possibly Octavious and Rosalia.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish: Going down to Lootsville to find if the Freedom Fighter outpost is still there, and working with them to find out if there is any Vleanoan activity to try to locate the person who reaped the Civen senator's spark, and track that person down.

3.) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important: Aqulia (Alex's NPC guy) was leading the effort down there while I 1st encountered the freedom fighters in the Lootsville area, and if we find him the person who reaped the senator's spark. (Also check my latest blog for more details)

4.) What shift are you planning to go do this: Start of shift 3.

5.) I'm a little late on this, but sooner the better.

6.)... Come at me bro!

After hearing Narene's worries about the Pisceans Delia is concerned and wants to try to mitigate their antagonism somehow. I want to have a party and invite the Pisceans and the townsfolk. As something I would be posting invitations to, I can't really give a perfect headcount for it until I know when she is planning it for (when plot says would be an okay time if there is one) If it matters I am planning on dropping invitations in sealed potion bottles into the lake (as well as calling out over the water, and singing by the lake many nights) and also posting flyers in town/ telling PCs. If you give me a date/ shift that might be okay I will start inviting, or if you have a better way of making this make sense that's fine too.

1) Who is planning on going. -- Delia is planning on inviting anyone and everyone in Pinedale at the time (on shift) and specifically targeting Ivan since he's the 'King' (or Narene if fourth shift works best for logistics) I would also try to hire some PCs to keep watch so no monsters come and ruin our party.

EDIT: List So Far

The Playboys

Delia

Blagar

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Delia wants to hold a party for the townspeople and the Pisceans by the lake so they don't feel as ignored, since this might help Narene with his problem. Narene told her that they were planning a war, and she wants to try to make them feel more important, on the off chance it will help. I would be arranging to provide food, and hopefully a storytelling contest with a prize.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- If the Pisceans accept the invitation, I would want some Pisceans, and possibly some sort of musicians or dancing girls (whom Delia would of course pay). A table to put food on would also be really awesome.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- I would really prefer to do this first shift, hopefully this month. But next month would also be alright, and I PC shift four as well so if first shift can't work fourth would also be okay.

EDIT: I would want to do this at the beginning of the shift, so that people would hopefully not be already dragged off to other things.

Edited by Suzie

1. Who? Nalowen and who ever joins in.

2. Rounding up myconids to eat up dead people so they can't be turned into zombies , probably in the graveyard.

3. Myconids.

4. Fourth

1. Who? Nalowen and who ever joins in.

2. Rounding up myconids to eat up dead people so they can't be turned into zombies , probably in the graveyard.

3. Myconids.

4. Fourth

This is an awesome idea. :)

1) Who is planning on going. - After interrogating and killing off the necromancer R's assassin, Blagar wants to rid the freelands of this menace and get proper payment from Jaroth who's life was saved last event. I will not be able to give an exact shift or time because I have to NPC when the Brave Companions PC do to an ongoing plot. Blagar, Jaroth, Gaul, Errost will be going.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. - Blagar wishes to settle my debt with Jaroth, Talk to/kill R, the necromancer trying to assassinate Jaroth and eliminate the threat both may bring to Pinedale. Also Blagar hopes to gain power and an object that will help him with his goal to ascend. The Faekin will also be creating The Covenant with Gaul and Errost if they manage to survive.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. - The June event Blagar interrogated and killed R's assassin, He learned R's name and that he was a necromancer with a evil tomb and R has a 300 coin bounty for Jaroth's head. R's first assassin was never killed or captured. The Faekin has heard rumors of undead being sent to town by Evenandran's and that the High Elves have began to attack town's people. The young man has made it his mission to get to the bottom of these rumors. Things the Faekin knows, Jaroth is a High Elf, Jaroth carries an necromancer's sword, Jaroth is after this necromancy tomb. R is an evil necromancer who for what ever reason is trying to tie up loose ends, he has a lot of coin and the Necrolisis.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. - I would like to do this the September event at 10 PM during shift 1 or 4 so the necromancer can have undead to defend himself. As stated above I have to work around the Brave Companion's shifts.

1) Who is planning on going. -- The Brotherhood.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- We want to set up a Buzzer farm. So gotta find us a friendly Queen Buzzer, get her to be down with being fed flowers and protected, etc.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Don't think there's any relevant history here?

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- Third.

1) Who is planning on going. -- Just Michael

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Sending letters through the Crimson couriers to Vlean meant for any of the Npc's listed below to see if they have made headway on getting Michael Citizenship from their contacts in Vlean. To become an official Vleanoan Citizen.

Any relevant history or NPC's that are important. --

Mary (Caesey Stalker npc. Rescued from slavers)

Vleanoan Census Bureau Agent (Damien Liske npc. Returned his stolen census back to him after a group of trolls took it.)

Lastly Andrew and Beth (Played by Steve Guile and Emily T? Jewel Merchants from Vlean who were attacked by scarecrows.)

P.s. Crimson Courier (Anyone who wants to dress like a badass.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- Any.

1) Who is planning on going. --Just me I guess? Whatever friendly PCs are around and wish to join without breaking party size limit

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. --I've told a few people IC that I've burned my Vleanoan papers, but I'd like to go on an adventure near the Vleanoan border with Jory Benton, a Vleanoan soldier from my backstory. I also would ask for news of my older brother William, another soldier in Vleanoa.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. --

William Mordison, my brother. Became a soldier, meaning the second son (me) inherits our father's forge.

Jory Benton, Vleanoan soldier. I saved him from a snow goblin necromancer before coming to Pinedale. Patrols the Vleanoan border.

Anton Mordison, my father. Angry that I more or less ran away to live in Pinedale, leaving him no one to inherit his forge. Might send men to drag me back?

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- slot 1 or 3, leaning towards 3 (daylight is good)

1) Who is planning on going. me and whoever wishes to join me.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. trade my goblin iron sword that I stole from my arch nemesis to my arch nemesis in exchange for my spell book that he has.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- PM me for the details don't wish to make them public on here.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- third shift preferred but can do it on 4th.

1) Who is planning on going. The Shepherds.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. Going to Travel to Lootsville where the Red mask bandit camp was, going to search the area for any left over belongings lost, or left behind when the Bandits fled from it.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. The hook for the Bandit plot, The Red Mask Bandits.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. 1st shift, right after Convergence.

1) Whoever is willing to go with Saber Markov.

2) Assisting Jerik Hightop in defending his farm from the orcs hunting Saber. Saber will find his caretakers head an ogre.

3) Saber has been tracking a tribe of orcs that had burned down his village and taken his caretaker. He had slain the tribes’ highest shaman and the tribe is now tracking Saber down to torture and murder him. Jerik Hightop is a very strong farmer (4 monstrous body, swings for 3’s) that hid Saber Markov in a barn for the night while he was being chased by this orc tribe. The orc tribe is signified by 3 claw marks on their chests (similar to the monster can claw marks). There should be at least 10 orcs, 3 shamans and 1 ogre. The caretaker forehead has a red diamond centered on it. The Ogre should commence a yelling match with Saber and throw the head at his feet before attacking. The shamans know level 3 necromancy and battle magic. Please read the Journal posted below for additional background information.

4) Early third shift please!

Saber Markov’s Journal:

Past few months, friend Odric Velrin teached me how right good. He great man. Me leave town to find dah Orcs dat taked my kartaker. The orcs have three skeraches on them chests. Dat is dah orc tribes mark. Old man saw orc with skeraches like dat gonin south.

Campin out far from town ware orc tribe has ben. I sawn won gaterin berys. Had dah mark! Waitin til good time to atak.

Dah orcs sawd me when I was lookin at me kartakers pendent after I kild dah orc gaterin berys so I rund as fast as I cud to go back to town. I tink dah orcs is folloin me. Friends can help me kill dem! Too many fo jus me to kill. I tink dar is twenty of dem. I cant die befour findin Ruryk Markov. I dint see Ruryk wit dem tho.

Allmos to town. I hop to get back befour dah orcs get me. Dey not far behind. I tink dey searchin houses fo me an killin towns pepol. Want to sav dem. Man named Jerik Hightop helpin me hyd in barn. He good guy. Says if dey com he can stop dem from getting in. I hop he is right.

1) Who is planning on going. Myself, and most likely Balder, which means probably the Templars as well.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. Retrieving my lost items (Shirt of Dispel, Necklace of Enchant Weapon, Necklace of the Sorcerer [from last year's Harvest Festival], and Ring of Disengage.

Retrieving Baldur's lost item: Elven Steel Sword.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. This happened during the 1st shift massive undead fight. It is unclear whether the undead decided to loot and run, or if some other shifty fellows made off with our stuff. We would like to find out, and get our stuff back.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. First shift.

1) Who is planning on going. --me and maybe the covenant, or whoever else I can get to help (within cap)

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. --I've told a few people IC that I've burned my Vleanoan papers, and recent attempts to get new ones haven't really worked. I'd like to find a shady merchant selling Vleanoan papers to purchase off him.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important

During the cold months Michael Mordison has been watching the Vleanoan borders to catch slavers unaware, trounce them, and try to steal their papers. This has proved less than fruitful, but angered the slave traders in the area.

--D. Leto, the shady Vleanoan I've never met whose favor I hold, witnessed by Elen Hightower.

--Any lawful NPCs in my backstory, such as Jory Benton the Vleanoan soldier, who might respond to reports of violence along the border, or my inquisitor brother William, who knows I'm looking to acquire papers through shady dealings.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- shift 1 or 2.

Sorien has been looking to meet with the skaven princess for a while now he has been engaged to her since last years dungeon crawl. He wishes to see her again to talk about the future and of the golden fang and any information she might have on them.

Whos going- The covenant so lots of people.

What we plan on doing- getting information on the status of the marriage and any information on golden fang.

Relevant history- Sorien has been saving as many skaven as he can that are loyal to the princess he was not harmed one since getting engaged. Has semt loyal skaven with good word to the princess. Was played by Christina

Shifts we plan on doing this -3/4? depends on shift change

1) Who is planning on going? Just Oz. He is not really going anywhere though.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish? Fulfilling an order for Truth Serums that was placed with Oz last October from a representative from a local farmers guild. Due to be picked up in September for the guild to use in negotiating prices fairly for the coming harvest.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important? Susie was the representative that came to talk to me. (Its been a year, I OOC forgot the name she used. Im sorry). She ordered one full production batch (12 vials) for the guild.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this? I would like to do this early first shift if possible though it can be done at any time. (If plot wants we can even do it though PM's so it can be done before game. I am pretty flexible on this.) One NPC, Negotiate the price because it was never set in stone. Exchange goods for coin. Should take 15-20min Max. I'll even buy the NPC a drink if they bring a cup!

1)Who is planning on going. – Ith and perhaps some of the Druids.

2) Waiting for the Gorgon that I spoke to in June to return so I can fill her in on what she needed to know and getting my ring returned.

3) The Gorgon was female – I don’t remember who she was and I think the plot was Amanda’s.

4) I would like to do this on first or second shift, either works for my plans.

1) Who is planning on going. -- The Heretics and possibly a couple who want to tag along and fill the adventuring cap.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Traveling out to the lootsvile to patrol/hunt undead. Its time retaliate to the undead waves that have been hitting Pinedale.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- The various undead from Carinhold

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 1st shift right after convergence.

5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. Done

6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. Understood

I would like to have an encounter with the bandits that beat up Lori and stole her stuff a year and a half ago. Originally I had them as Red Mask Bandits but I think I was told there are no more of them. This encounter could come to Pinedale or we could get hooked and go out.

1) Who is planning on going. -- Lori, Krod, and any members of the Heretics or Temple Guard who want to help.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- I would like for Lori to come face to face with the Bandits that attacked and robbed her before she came to Pinedale. She has been looking for them and wants to find out if they still have her Uncle Mark's sword that they stole from her or where she can find it. She also wants to know if they had anything to do with the other assassination attempts on her family. Her Uncle Mark was killed by assassins and her manor, Serladeca, was destroyed in Vlean.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- These bandits directly led to her meeting Krod, he healed her and took care of her after finding her alone and unconscious in the woods. They blunted her down and took all of her money, including a sword that belonged to her father's brother, her Uncle Mark, who is also her godfather. Mark was killed by assassins (more info on that in my character's history). The sword can be mundane or magic, or they could not have it at all, but it was stolen from her in May last year.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- Any time on second shift. In November if I can be at that event, if not I will post here again and edit this.

Little late on this, sorry.

1) Who is planning on going. -- The Heretics and possibly a couple who want to tag along and fill the adventuring cap.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Same thing as last month, 1st shift Convergence head out and patrol Lootsville

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- The various undead from Carinhold, possibly if a Ranger is seen attempt to capture.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 1st shift right after convergence.

5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. whoops!

6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. Still understood

1) Who is planning on going. -- Just me

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Michael is returning to Pinedale after having spent a winter in Alderham. He wrote a letter to his lord Alder requesting permission to sell wares created at his father's forge in Alderham (general blacksmithing goods, farming implements, etc) to farmers in the Freelands and paying a a large percentage back to him in cheaper food produced there. The persuading argument being "Sure, sell our high quality wines and grapes and artisan cheeses, but allow me to bring in cheap food for your peasants to survive."

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Lord Alder of Alderham (pretty sure no one has done any RP with him yet) who would be responding to my letter. Other than that see my latest blog

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- I'm slated for shifts 1-2, either one is fine

5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. whoops!

6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. Okay.

1) Who is planning on going. -- Lori, any other mediums on the same shifts as me, anyone in or near the Temple who wants to help (Krod, Geoffreddo, Cass, etc)

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Lori wants to learn more about the Stranger and her Sight as a Medium, though she didn't see any spirits in April. At the beginning of 2nd shift in May she's going to pray to the Stranger to guide her and help her grow, and ask the Stranger to allow her to help any wayward spirits that need guidance back to the Well. Particularly, if there are any spirits who know the whereabouts or location of her father, maybe one of the servants from Serladeca who were killed, she would like to speak to them.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Lori became a Medium in September when a Dellin named The Soothsayer came to her and did a ritual to give her the sight. Lori has not seen him since. Since she is on day shifts she does not see a lot of spirits or undead to practice with her new gift. February 2015 her manor and home in Vlean were destroyed, but she doesn't know how or why or by whom. She found her father, Knight Laurence of Serladeca's sword, but no sign of her father. A strange woman named LuLu who claimed to be his nursemaid came to Lori in Pinedale and told her Laurence's body was never found, and that he was probably still alive, but the few servants they had were dead.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- Lori is going to pray at the beginning of 2nd shift, so any time on 2 or 3.

1) Who is planning on going. Event to take place near Owl and Ore, going nowhere. Plan to involved Spragg, his ghost Ji Eun, Reaver and any wandering characters that happen into the plot

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. --Having one of Spragg's ghost "incorporate"(?), become manifest?, and follow Reaver around watching his activities, and retreat to Spragg for assistance if bothered by other mediums. Her mannerisms including humming cheerfully, and having her hair braided over her right shoulder, playing wit the end of her hair.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. One of Spragg's Ghosts , Aunt Ji Eun, has become enamored with Reaver. He shares her passion for healing, putting others first, fondness of flowers, and kindness to all. Also his story "The Bearess" as accounted to some traveling bards effected her in many ways not felt since life. Although interested in Spragg's well being, she has seen he is safe in town near his store, and begins to wander.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 2, if both Spragg and Reaver are in attendance