Papa Goob

Player Initiated Plots (PIPs)

1) Who is planning on going. -- Just Artemis

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- He wants to find the hag that cursed him (I'm guessing she moved out of Pinedale after the deluge). Perhaps he could find out by asking a fortune teller or maybe a farmer tells a story about the hag and Artemis overhears it. Artemis will not go looking for the hag this month he just wants to know where she is. He will go find her in November.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Its in my August PEL and blog, but here's the gist: Artemis got drunk, pissed off a hag and got cursed so now he ages one week every time he swings his sword.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this - 1 or 2

PiP For 9/30-10/2 2016 event

1) Who is planning on going. Spragg, Baevyn, any other medium willing to help

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. --Having one of Spragg's ghost's exorcised/pushed towards the well by the town mediums.

3)Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. One of Spragg's Ghosts , Aunt Mi Na, who spies on Spragg for House Yhu in Gersh. Spragg was sent south to spread darkness but doesn't want this path in life, and has made friends. He plans to fake his death, but needs the ghost that pushes him towards darkness and reports on him gone. Mi Na was a powerful medium and necromancer when she was alive, she is condescending, hates elves a lot, and not easily pushed around.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. 3

I'm not even sure this is where I should post this information, but I'm going with it and seeing what happens...

In relevant interest of RP skill progression, and because of character-arc and location-change necessities, I'm making it public to those that turn the gears in Plot that I'm actively seeking to "bend" trade routes toward Maplewood and extend both the Trans-Novitas Trading Company (TNTC) name as well as make a name for myself as a sort of "trade coordinator".

It is my understanding that no trade routes really exist in Maplewood, yet. Dren, however, has lots of them by road, name, source, destination, goods, checkpoints, and how they're staffed/patrolled. He knows the safe paths and times of day and what goods can be shipped to/from certain places. He even has a few private access points for crossing boarders where others would be turned away or misguided.

I can re-route gems from Terra, wine from Evenandra, poisons from Gersh, salt from Vleanoan coastlines, foodstuffs from the Freelands, 'labormen' from Civen, herbs and salves from the Great Forest, (just to name a few) and more. All which has been obtained over the past 8+ years in Pinedale.

The whole point of this post is to initiate and make public something for plot to work with, if possible, to allow me to focus on expanding trade in Maplewood. Negotiations... contracts... swindlers... rivals... opportunities... I'll deal with whatever you want to throw my way.

1) Who is planning on going: Dren

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish: See above

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important: See above. Also, a private collector named Virgil hunts artifacts and sometimes crosses paths with my caravans, but doesn't really deal in mundane shipments.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this: Every shift

5.) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game: No rush, whenever, however, whoever is fine.

Many thanks!

1) Who is planning on going. Just Oz. Though I will ask other members of Owl and Ore if they also wish to contribute.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. Investing into the First Bank of Goldwright (Sorry if the spelling is off, You took my receipt with all the names :P) Helping to invest into a new building as the one they were using was flooded out by Pieces.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. Gneiss Feldspar, Worker and surveyor for the Bank, has been my point of contact for many months now. (John Harrington has been the NPC both times this has gone out.) He made mention of the flooding and I said I would be willing to help invest to get the bank back after having to return all the funds and lockbox items to their customers as the building was about to be underwater. He stated that he would have to talk with his supervisors and such before he could give me an opportunity to help, but would let them know I was interested.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. 2nd Shift highly prefered. Its been Amanda's plot for a bit now and the only shift where I PC and John NPC

5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. Forgot to post this while I was at CoK. X.X 12 days is close though? Right? Maybe? Hearts? <3

6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. It may not work out like you think it will, but we also won't immediately screw over anyone who submits these adventures. Anything can happen -- make your peace with it. All investments are gambles. Such is the game that a merchant plays. Peace has been made!

PiP For november2016 event, last months PiP recycled

1) Who is planning on going. Spragg, Baevyn, any other medium willing to help

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. --Having one of Spragg's ghost's exorcised/pushed towards the well by the town mediums.3)Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. WIll require 1 nopc: One of Spragg's Ghosts , Aunt Mi Na, who spies on Spragg for House Yhu in Gersh. Spragg was sent south to spread darkness but doesn't want this path in life, and has made friends. He plans to fake his death, but needs the ghost that pushes him towards darkness and reports on him gone. Mi Na was a powerful medium and necromancer when she was alive, she is condescending, hates elves a lot, and not easily pushed around.

Mi Na will reveal herself to Spragg hen she returns to him, and then Spragg will find Baevyn

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. 3

PIP for January 2016 Event

1) Who is planning on going. -- Artemis and whoever is with him at the time, probably the Guardians of the Well

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Artemis and company will be attacked by the hag that cursed him. She can lead the group of NPC's or she can just send them to attack (honestly, I don't know what kind of NPC would be best here, perhaps harpies, constructs, duped townsfolk). Either way, Artemis will be forced to fight and there will be a token or charm or little doll on an NPC to tip him off to the origin of the attack.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Its in my August PEL and blog, but here's the gist: Artemis got drunk, pissed off a hag and got cursed so now he ages one week every time he swings his sword. It has been over a year and Artemis is not dead yet; the hag is getting impatient. She intends to speed up the process by getting him to fight more often (her intent is not for him to die from the encounter but rather from swinging his sword - as was the basis of the curse - in this manner will she grow stronger by feeding off of his leaking life force).

4) What shift are you planning to go do this - shift 1 or 2

**EDIT: if this cannot be done during January event, then February would be fine too, thanks :)

THERE IS NO DECEMBER 2016 EVENT! DO NOT SHOW UP AT HOOVER THIS WEEKEND!

• I plan to have Traygard spear head a trial known as "The Peace Walker Trials." I want to try to make this a common thing for when a Pinedale member do something wrong and might become shunned. I want to hold it at the Gladiator pits ( the ring in the Helix ) with pcs around to cast their vote on the accused(s)
  • I plan on confronting the constables about member of the rhinos and the 2 Members of the Pioneers that were involved in the killing of a women who might have been innocent.

Mymain attempt is to prove that those involved might not be guilty. If I failthen I want to allocate appropriate discipline the constables deem to thoseinvolve I will carry out the order ofjudgment as given.

• Npc involved was sent out on 4th shift last game might have been played by Courtney. She is to be believed to have killed her two sisters. The constable J.C played as I talked to him about the crime. And any guardians or constables that wish to partake.
  • I plan on doing this second shift. If it doesn’t work out for NNY I would like to do it the following event.

Who:bán

What: skavens are out and about. A npc comes to my shop bán goes with them

Shift 3-4 either shift works.

Important npc. Just the skavens

1) Who is planning on going. -- Sabine, Oma Blake, Laelia, any others who wish to perform

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- We are doing the Talent Show, anyone who wants to perform their talent at the Spinning Jenny is welcome to perform. (make sure it's allowed to be done in Maplewood, cause I won't stop the constables from arresting anyone that they need to). The sign up is saturday at 6:30 show will start at 7:00 and I'm hoping it will go for an hour. I have a basket for tips and will pass over tips after each act, so, if you're good, you may make some money performing. We'll take PCs or NPCs to perform, so if you have a talent but it doesn't work for your PC, then see if they'll let you perform as an NPC, doesn't matter to us!!

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- This is the standard start to Bless the Mask Players. If there is a good turnout, we'll do a performance in a few months as well. If not, then it's on to the next town. It's how we make our living, folks

4) What shift are you planning to go do this - 3rd shift

Buzzer Picnic! ~ Set for two in-character events from now (so we have time to learn the new site first)

1) Who is planning on going. -- Joy, Sabine, Ádassêr Cœlí "Nightingale" Lámængwén, Helene Briar, Ellenor(?), and probably a lot more once we get the word out (I will update as time goes by)

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- We will be inviting Buzzers to enjoy a picnic together. PCs will be bringing flowers to make the Buzzers feel more comfortable and offering all sorts of goodies to share. Each person has their own reason for wanting to spend time with Buzzers. Joy in particular thinks there needs to be more positivity in the town. This is meant to be a peaceful, happy gathering.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Buzzers! Lots of them! I believe some PCs are going to try and get in touch with them to help arrange.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 3rd shift, 2 in-character games from now.

Updated From Above Entry as "Buzzer Picnic" version was not approved.

Positive Picnic!

1) Who is planning on going. -- Joy, Bennett, Gran, Sabine, Ádassêr Cœlí "Nightingale" Lámængwén, Helene Briar, Ellenor(?), and most likely a lot more. I will be making a Google Doc to help keep track of this next week.

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish. -- Joy believes the Helix is fluctuating due to all the negativity in town between Maplewood residents, Pinedale refugees, and travelers. She hopes that by bringing people together tension can be removed and, even if it doesn't end up benefiting the Helix, she hopes people can have a happy time. Joy has put out posters and told everyone she could about the picnic.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important. -- Any Maplewood/Pinedale townspeople are welcome as the picnic is open to everyone!

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- 3rd shift, October 21st, at 4pm. It will be held at the "village" (where player encampments are and several picnic tables I'm hoping will be put to good use!)

Discovery Richard the Bard was murdered.

1) Who is planning on going.

-- Daitoro, Ellenor, Vincent

2) What you're planning on doing, and what you hope to accomplish.

-- Daitoro has been seeing ghosts that lead him to believe that his best friend Richard the Bard was murdered and the fire in the temple in Pinedale that killed Richard wasn't accidental.

NPCs we'd like to request: Ghosts in ghost town on 4th shift. Tom H would be willing to bring in Richard the Bard as a ghost along with the other npc ghosts if approved by plot. If not, then it'll just be npcs ghosts who interact with Daitoro, he'll ask the ghosts about Richard.

Daitoro will confront Vincent with his suspicions. RP ensues.

3) Any relevant history or NPCs that are important.

-- Ghost Richard the Bard as an NPC, if plot approves.

History:

Ellenor and Richard liked each other before he died. He gave her his healing necklace. She's worn it for the last year.

Ellenor is looking for Richard's sword for his brother Leander who is a Vleanoan Inquisitor. She thinks Richard's friend Vincent last had it.

Daitoro and Richard were best friends.

Vincent has been secretly evil for a long time.

Daitoro might bring Ellenor to ghost town if he thought there might be answers about Richard.

4) What shift are you planning to go do this. -- October 4th shift.

5) These requests must be in 2 weeks before game. -- done.

6) We will not make any assurances or promises that the adventure you're going on is a good idea, won't kill your PCs, be easy, or won't change the world as a whole. It may not work out like you think it will, but we also won't immediately screw over anyone who submits these adventures. Anything can happen -- make your peace with it. -- Yes, sir or ma'am.

Who: Ivan
What: Ivan has an apprentice now. He's going to teach her magic.
NPCs: I need Eleanor, one of the indentured servants Ivan freed in the November 2017 event on shift 2. NPC was played by Hannah Vary. Ivan gave her a buncha money, so she oughtta be better dressed now...
When: Anytime on 2 or 3. I'll probably want her for a couple hours, please and thanks. She gots a lotta learnin to do.

EDIT: I've talked to Hannah, I'll dress this NPC so as to not tie up organizational clothing for three hours.