hivemind

Latex Weapon Vendors

the prices on there seemed really good then i read the reviews and across the board people were saying they break/ got denied by their larp for being to hard which really bites seeing as i got super excited about finding a weapon for less then 50 bucks, looks like im gonna have to work on my foamsmithing or see what our foamsmiths charge because i cant shell out 100+ bucks for a boffer right now...

that site with the shoddy boffers seems to have some good deals on chainmail, anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

As a rule of thumb, you get what you pay for. Cheap chain mail will be falling apart after a year or so at KoN

Hello Hivemind, I'm new to the KoN and was wondering if you still sold weapons as listed at the beginning of this post?

I have nothing left except a couple axes and a greatsword. I was going to just put them into game as magic items, but if you're really after a martial axe or a 50" greatsword, I can sell you one.

Do you all know of any amazon vendors that will pass inspection that arent boffer like? Just trying to get a basic setup to start off with but do t want to waste money on something that cant be used. Ill peruse the forum/rules and see if I cant whittle down the options but I trust experience over what I think is right any day of the week! Appreciate any help!!

I've had really bad luck with Amazon stuff... Hold on, I'll take a gander.

The stuff to avoid is the stuff by "Hero's Edge". There is also stuff sold by "Rubies" that is of unknown quality.

Is this boffer legal? Just wanted to make sure before I go and buy anything

www.strongblade.com/prod/sbff-boff-halfling.html

Definitely not, sorry. That doesn't meet our aesthetic requirements. Generally, any cloth covered ot tape covered weapon will fail for use as a PC.