hivemind

Pictures of your Garb & Gear!

Yeah I need to add a new buckle on that one, was just a test.

Lol thanks for the eye Dave.

Necromancy on this nonsense.

When i first started, this thread was like creative crack to me, Id really like to see an update on everyones gear.

So post here with your nerd junk, nerds.

My first Event with sylas.

jgFfLeFl.jpg

From rags to riches BABY

MntAAN9.jpg

The new asshole

swaT6MB.jpg

Unfinished throwing dagger with newly made sheath

resizedcloakpotionrack.jpg

New leather NPC cowl and new poiton holder for Flint!

More to follow, recently bought a heavy duty sewing awl for leather so I will be making all sorts of pouches and such!

resizedarmorandshield.png

Flint Malachite's near armor and shield. Hopefully April won't be too rainy for me to use it! It is not stainless steel, but it is so far, rust free.

Hey, nice shield! :-p

Actually, it looks great with the rest of your garb!

Having a weekend with literally nothing to do for the first time in months apparently leads to this:

Novitas_7Star.jpg

Since I have a mold now - might make a few more as trading goods...

And yes, that's the star from the world book that I copied, minus the hatching. It's a bit more than 2 inches (5.5cm) in height. Also, might need a bit more polish.

My goblin iron/nature swor....nvm can't get the pic to work :P

I shall try again?....nope...ah well

Here is my Snow Goblin Garb I just finished getting, though new stuff may be added in time.

14051822_10207436298920958_6816764897030303598_n.jpg?oh=61ac80c2160be4901f743f272e37eb3a&oe=5857C23614068054_10207436298360944_901498968758438720_n.jpg?oh=b7583a3086f9fe551c6821f8e24d9d0f&oe=5848EFCE14102201_10207436299320968_6517340700934995787_n.jpg?oh=d94159ed17db58b9e00669ceb5222b20&oe=5837A7C1

I HIGHLY recommend adding some hair to that wig. Props & Atmosphere has been using that mask for years as a Vampire. I'd hate for you to get repeatedly ganked at night.

I HIGHLY recommend adding some hair to that wig. Props & Atmosphere has been using that mask for years as a Vampire. I'd hate for you to get repeatedly ganked at night.

Thank you for giving me a heads up, that would suck if that is how my Snow Goblin was killed off in only one session. I do have a beard coming in right now if your think that might help some.

Hello hello! I really can't wait to join in next year. I'm going to NPC the my first event in January but I've already been chatting back and forth about ideas for a character I hope to introduce in the future! Will post some shots her garb later but what I'm most proud of are her facial prosthetics! I wanted her to be an Earthkin with very unique geode style gems so I molded, resin cast and painted some up last month. They came out better than I could have hoped!

tumblr_ohs6q7EZgb1u2phoio3_r1_400.jpg

Will certainly post some pictures of them applied later.

Those look great, looking forward to seeing them applied

Those look great. We has an Earthkin woman a number of years ago who did something similar (hers were a translucent amber color) and I loved it.

That is a really nifty design! I've never seen anything like it before but I love it.

That is a really nifty design! I've never seen anything like it before but I love it.

100% historical :D

tumblr_oj0xdy6vFz1tbmnifo1_400.jpgtumblr_oj0xdy6vFz1tbmnifo2_400.jpg

Trying out my garb for the character I hope to introduce after NNY. I will only be npcing at NNY but I can't wait to meet everyone! I will also be doing a test of this characters terran make-up effects tomorrow and posting the results!

Last Christmas I got some pretty sick additions to my garb! two swords, one very Greek inspired, and the other just for the sake of dual wielding I hope it's ok that I painted the handle with gold, I wanted to make it look shiny! I dont exactly have the craftsmanship of an expert, but my artistic skills allowed me to create sheaths and attach them to the back holder for them. I got these vambraces too, which I also painted with gold detailing! A spear, painted myself and detailed! A lantern, which lights rather brightly. a shawl which I could use as a sort of cape! a set of assorted pins for extra detail. And last, (but definitely not least!) the Corinthian Helmet I mentioned in one of the other chats! All I need is the ciurass and greaves and I'm all set!!

IMG_20200509_150936.jpg

IMG_20200509_150433.jpg

IMG_20200509_150229.jpg

IMG_20200509_150351.jpg

Apparently I can't submit certain photos, hopefully when this thing all blows over y'all'll see my babies!