hivemind

Pictures of your Garb & Gear!

CJ you certainly have a great start to a future PC! Most everything above looks great. While we have some time off due to this virus, I recommend you keep crafting :) Your sheaths will need a little work for our game as we do not allow tape covered anything. I am digging the aesthetic you are going for.

Second thought. We are working on dulling down the brightness of lights and lamps that are being carried. I recommend hitting plastic/glass on your lamp with a "Frosted Glass" spray paint.

I have been working on garb ideas.  This is my first few pieces.  Was wondering if they are acceptable to use for KoN.  Let me know please.  Want to try to be there in August!

PXL_20210718_202315914.jpg

PXL_20210718_202339779.jpg

Also, is this lantern casing acceptable if I fit it with fairy lights?  I can reverse the pair of bodies so it's all back also if the fabric pattern above is not ok.  I just used what I had available.

16266409480998515949164462627767.jpg

On 7/18/2021 at 4:31 PM, Dthrash said:

I have been working on garb ideas.  This is my first few pieces.  Was wondering if they are acceptable to use for KoN.  Let me know please.  Want to try to be there in August!

PXL_20210718_202315914.jpg

PXL_20210718_202339779.jpg

Dustan just got married this past weekend so I don't know if he will be his usual highly responsive self. Someone with more expertise than me should hopefully see this soon and give you a response.  With the Covid downtime people are a little slower to check the forums than normal as well, so I it might take a little.

This all looks fine to me

Just saw these at a thrift shop and grabbed them...I think they should work for the event.  Are they ok?

PXL_20210731_193639548.jpg