Sign in to follow this  
Octavius

Badcon '09

Hey all,

Just wanted to invite you all to come out for some gaming at Badcon or The Badly Named Convention. Its going to be held on Febuary 7th at SUNY Albany. Cost of admission is 7$ for walk-ins and 5$ for pre-reg. Our website is www.albany.edu/~theguild/badcon and preregistation is located there.

We will be hosting all kinds of board games, card games, video games, and some tabletop gaming. Our key events include a MtG booster draft and a Warhammer Fantasy Tourny (There will be prizes)

For everyones reference SUNY Albany has its own exit off of route 90 and is about 1.5-2 hours away from the Novitas site.

Some people can sleep at my house.

im game for it if someone can carpool albany is some ways away from me. i can meet whoever is willing to let me carpool with them at thier place (if it is not to far in the opposite direction) or somewhere in the middle.

I will pass along the information for this con to my gamer friends in Schenectady. They may already know about it, but it can't hurt to let them know again. If they seem interested, I may even join them. I haven't seen them in months. It'd give me another excuse to hang out with them.

We are in contact with the Schenectady Wargaming group... forget the exact name at the moment. But definatly, im depending on word of mouth to do most of th advirtising this year. =D