Sign in to follow this  
Schuyler

Boffer Practice

To all who are interested:

There will be a boffer practice meet-up on Wednesday March 4th at SUNY Albany. We all be meeting up around 8:30, downstairs in the Campus Center, in the Indian Commons area.

Once we get everyone gathered together we will be heading down to the racquetball courts to start practicing.

So, if you're interested grab your foam weapons of doom and give us a visit. It will be a good time for all.

If there are any questions about the meet-up feel free to give me or Moonfather a PM.

Hope to see you there.

Im technically going to be running it. So PM me too if you want. We will be doing this once a week during the school semester. Don't know if im going to keep it on Wed nights, but it will be for now.

wendsdays are horrid for out of towners (like me) weekends are better but i don't forsee myself going to often anyways so you can ignore me if you want.

Yea... its really for the on campus people who want to do it, its a convinient time for most. Not everyone who is gonna do the practice will be going to novitas. The invitation is open to everyone anyway.

Huzzaaaaaaaah! That was phun, and my knives aren't that bad!

To update this. There are no practices going on right now. They will begin on campus in august when school starts. Until then I'll try to organize something around my changed summer sched.

I have organized my schedule. Practices are being held at SUNY, Thursdays at 7:00. Rain or shine (we have indoor areas available to us). We meet at the RACC and then go to a random open field and fight. As always send me a PM if you need more info.

I'm gonna be near Albany overnight on Monday the 26th. Anyone interested in fighting, dinner, or both?

I'm in, too. I don't have Dag gear, though.

None of the people around Albany do dag... Yet. But I think you should bring it. I'd love to get some Dag fightin in.

I'm pretty sure we could pull in decent group for a mini-dag practice.

I've been looking to try some of the harder hitting stuff. And we can most likely get justin to come if we tell him he doesn't have to worry about people being afraid of his freak-strength swinging. :(

I've just been really urged to kick a shield and pummel some mofos. :)

I'm pretty sure we could pull in decent group for a mini-dag practice.

I've been looking to try some of the harder hitting stuff. And we can most likely get justin to come if we tell him he doesn't have to worry about people being afraid of his freak-strength swinging. :)

I've just been really urged to kick a shield and pummel some mofos. :)

You do know that when two objects of different mass collide, the object with more mass is likely to knock the object with less mass on their ass. Especially if said object is standing on one foot. :(

OK, where we doing this? I could be to most anywhere by 6 PM I suppose.

And how many people do we suppose will come to this? I can bring gear for five or six, but that's about it.

It probably wont be that many more. We can just do KoN fighting for the extras.

Might as well meet at SUNY. can meet in the RACC Parking lot. Can you find that Dave? or do you want to meet somewhere else?

Anyone who needs a place to sleep or simply wants to hang out before or after practice can come over to Schenectady. I have a whole house being taken up by myself Prime and my dog. Parents are on vacation and don't mind me using the place for non-destructive fun.

Its 1400 Washington Ave. Albany. Theres no real more specific address. If you just wanna park near where you did for BadCon, or really anywhere on campus, I can just meet you. Its not very far from where we usually hold practice

Turns out I just have too much shit in my car to be able to pack enough stuff for really anyone but myself.

Anyone down for dinner and a movie instead?

Dinner sounds good. Movie depends on what it is.

What-when-where?

I can be free of what I'm doing around 5, give me an hour to find a hotel and check in, I can be somewhere by 6 or 6:30 - just give me an address for the GPS.