Sign in to follow this  
Julie

Novitas link resources on Delicious.com

If you're looking for older photos, our YouTube videos, vendor links, and other stuff that's been linked on the boards, I've tried to collect them and tag them on delicious.com. We were looking at ways to collect all our various photos and other links into one place, and delicious.com fit the bill pretty well.

http://delicious.com/kingdomsofnovitas

They have a tag system which allows for easy sorting of links. Eventually I think it may be a resource on the main web page.

I have more to do, but I'm pretty pleased with it. :)

This answers so many questions I was going to ask....

Thank you! Just in time, too.

Is is broken ;(

Yeah, I believe the account didn't get converted when Delicious was bought out. It used to be cool. :(

Could we rebuild it? We have the technology...

As the KoN Chief Internetsman I am currently contemplating a replacement or alternate solution. If you have any relevant input or are interested in the unenviable task of gathering up old photo album URLs feel free to contact me.

We could spread out the work? Ask people to post links to galleries on a forum thread so no one person has to go digging for every single link, then corral them somewhere? I'm afraid I'm not conversant with Delicious, but it would probably be good to have a backup directory so this doesn't happen again. Perhaps a spreadsheet on Google Drive, listing the dates, photographers, hosts and links for each gallery?