Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Console Games Marketplace

Got games you've beaten or don't like? Don't want to get bent over by EB Games? Trade them here!

I want to unload the following for the Wii:

Zelda Twilight Princess + Strategy Guide book

Resident Evil 4

Super Paper Mario

Not picky about what I get in return, so offer away!

I have a 12 pack of Mountain Dew Voltage!... but lack Wii games my brother is willing to part with... and I doubt you'll go for the soda :rolleyes:

::drinks:: Mmmm! Tastey! .. woops.. now it's an 11 pack >_>

Kinda off topic...But to suggest a great wii game for you Dave. Madworld=Tons of fun. Unless of course you don't like profanity and sensless violence.

On a more related topic I have some old ps2 games I'd like to part with. I've got the following-

Kingdom Hearts II- I know I'm going to get crap on here for playing a game with disney characters, but it really is a great game. The game play is fun but can get a little old, but the story line and visulas make up for it. And you'll definitely need to be patient as the game takes over 50 hours to complete, and thats without getting all the cool stuff and doing side quests.

Medal of Honor: European Assault- Basic medal of honor. You shoot nazis, the end.

Uefa Champions League- Im ebtting this is not the place to try and get rid of a soccer game....randy???

Need for Speed Underground- pretty fun racing game. It's fun to customize cars when you get bored on a rainy day.

And finally, Final Fantasy XII- great game. Prettiest ps2 game I've ever played. takes forever to beat...but it's worth it. The conmbat system is different from every other FF which is very refreshing. Its nice to have a change between fight and run...Also, whole new world and characters. Definitely a fun game and must have for any FF fans.

Sorry for hijacking your thread dave.

Sorry for hijacking your thread dave.

No, no, I meant it for anyone who has games to trade. You're fine.

Hey, I'm looking for a copy of Ico for PS2. Anybody want to loan it out?