Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

The Blood Games

The tent would be amazing.

Curse my pontiac sunfire! I am so getting a van for my next vehicle.

I'm pretty much with neccero on this one. I wouldn't mind helping set it up and break it down. but my tiny car can't transport it.

Is it just me, or am I the only one getting really excited about doing this? Would we be going as one cohesive group, or split under our own banners that would unite for the battles and such?

I'd like to go as one group. We're trying to put on our best face as an organization, not show how cool our individual adventuring groups are.

I am super-psyched. I would also enjoy going as a large group.

I'd also be more excited if I had more people than me, Steve, Scott and Aaron as definites for going. I'm not really too excited about entering a team of four...

I got cleared for the time off today, I'm in. It'll be nice to go into full combat with those I wouldn't normally play with from our own game, too.

Lee and I would like to come as well as Jack, although what permissions do we need for an under 18? And how are we going to do the whole money\registering thing?

We're planning to go with Kristine, if she goes, when we know for sure we'll inform of our plans!

Now that it's the end of the teaching season I am up for going on this adventure.

If someone wants to meet up with me in Syracuse and let me carpool with them, I'm up for it. My vehicle can't handle a trip to Mass on its own. :ph34r:

How will character levels or whatever carry over to Blood Games if we use our PCs?

If someone wants to meet up with me in Syracuse and let me carpool with them, I'm up for it. My vehicle can't handle a trip to Mass on its own. :ph34r:

How will character levels or whatever carry over to Blood Games if we use our PCs?

join the club. i am in need of a ride as well for the exact same reasons. i was hoping to have a new car by then but this whole unemployed bit is setting me back.

Is anyone from Syracuse or someone heading east (that isn't dressed in robes and headed to Mt Arreat) going to Bloodgames that has space in their vehicle? PM me.

Btw, I think many of us qualify for the 25 CP for character creation (requires 6+ weekend long events).

I'm thinking.... light armor, 2 BP, One-handed weapon, florentine, 2x disarm, and 2x '5 damage'. (25 points)

I have a light garment-leather vest that would probably pass for 1 point armor in their game... they count 'cloth chainmail' for goodness sake and plastic armor counts as 2 points of armor.

Do we want to do a group submission of fees, etc, or just send em in on our own and meet up?

I don't want to collect money for this, so I'd say just register yourselves - but post up when you have done so, so that I can update my roster here.

With the current situation involving Kristine's accident and subsequent major injuries, if Lee and I are to attend we will need someone else to go with, as we were going with her.