Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Utica Fighter Practices

Naturally, the skies have now opened. Zach and his friends are still enroute, but it looks like fighting's off. We'll probably just bullshit at my house for a while and get some food, in no particular order. If you're local, stop by or give me a call.

Tomorrow! Does it seem like it's happening? I would prefer having some practice with a hammer before diving into it in September ;)

Tomorrow is a go. We even fought last Thursday for an hour or so in the rain.

Tonight!

In the case of torrential downpours, I'll be in my basement making bucklers.

Weather looks OK from here, i'm headin out.

Vroom!

Tonight!

Also, CHUCK'S BACK! And he'll be there tonight...

I think Dave's right, and we should implement the "give headshot, get torso wounded" rule. (for our dag practices, anyway)

I'm doing it, and they're doing it at the Winterfell Rochester practices. Seems like a decent way to train yourself to stop it.

Not sure I'm making this tonight. Gotta go out to my parent's house to pick up parts of my display that cracked at VK and are fixed.

If someone wants to pick up the polearms, let me know and I'll leave them outside.

I've edited the first post and title to reflect that we're moving this practice permanently to Sundays, 1-5 PM, same place on the Parkway.

These are mostly Dag practices now, but if anyone wants to fight KoN-style, just be sure to post up a little in advance and we'd be happy to take a break and bring some KoN weapons too. We usually have a few swords and shields there anyways, but if you've no interest in Dag and just want to light-fight for a couple hours, that's cool - just let us know.

Okay I realize this post is like super Fn old, but I was wondering if fighter practices are still held here? The reason I ask is because that would be almost literally across the street from my house.