Miles Castigus

A new Board is posted outside the Inn

Posted on the bulletin board in practiced calligraphy...

Wanted:

Any item that allows the owner/user to cast Ley Lines. This can include a Tome, Rod, or Permanent Item where the anchor point can be set by the user. Willing to offer significant coin payment, or trade for crafted item(s). Only one such item is sought.

If you come across such a thing, please seek out Lord Septon Giovanni VillaTerra at the Temple.

*A tattered piece of paper with a quick note written on it* I am searching for someone who coould make me a longsword that is masterwork silver or masterwork magic. If it were to be magic I would like it to be able to cast dissipate. I would much rather have a masterwork silver. If you are able to make said weapons please seek out Nimess of STQ, aka the bizarre(sorry if it is misspelled)

Raines takes a look at the missive board and rips down his old notice. He turns it around and pulls a quill from his bag. Raines takes a moment to look over his situation before putting the piece of paper in his mouth. He proceeds to fumble around in his bag before pulling out an uncorked bottle of ink with his newly darkened hand.

"..." Raines grumbles as he puts the quill back in his bag and begins to scrawl messily with his ink coated index finger. Raines finally posts the notice where his old one was and it reads...

I want to purchase a Goblin Iron sword of almost any kind.

Will be in the Inn drinking.

~Raines

((Please shoot me a PM))

*BUMP*

The Sentinels are looking to refill their ranks with three two bodies. We are currently without healer, Mage or scout. All inquiries are to come to the Terrace and speak with me directly.

-Vincent McFathom

General of Germinas

Septon of the Third Order

Raines takes a look at the missive board and rips down his old notice. He turns it around and pulls a quill from his bag. Raines takes a moment to look over his situation before putting the piece of paper in his mouth. He proceeds to fumble around in his bag before pulling out an uncorked bottle of ink with his newly darkened hand.

"..." Raines grumbles as he puts the quill back in his bag and begins to scrawl messily with his ink coated index finger. Raines finally posts the notice where his old one was and it reads...

I want to purchase a Goblin Iron sword of almost any kind.

Will be in the Inn drinking.

~Raines

((Please shoot me a PM))

Added to the bottom of this notice written in that same finger paint...

Also looking for things. If you have a thing that is shiney-expensive, I probably want it.

Micheal pins a notice to the board with an arrow.

"Buying a Goblin Iron Sword, marshal please or looking to have one smithed. Post a price please. "

"Also is someone missing a finger?"

He smiles at the board laughing to himself at a personal joke and walks away.

Falco approaches the "Board" and places a piece of parchment that reads:

Selling items, and purchasing consumables/items... Please contact me if interested.

Selling:

Consumables

Necklace of Enhance Armor

and more

Buying:

Scrolls or Item of Battle Mastery

Scrolls or Item of Aura of Reflection

Scrolls or Item of Synchronize

In the quiet night hours, while Elrohir quietly snoozed in the room where they occupied separate beds, Eliana examined her loopy scrawl by candlelight for any misspellings or silly errors in grammar. She then tore the piece of paper out of the leather-bound journal that L kept in a satchel with the rest of their things. The human healer then padded down to the stairs barefoot to pin the note to the board, which read:

I, Eliana Kent, wish to do business with a local tinkerer who may produce a ribbon of truth for my companion preferably in the near to immediate future. I'm afraid that my business partner both lacks the necessary people skills to compel individuals to speak truthfully of their own free will and also the type of sociable personality that might allow him to make his acquaintance with a tinkerer naturally. Please leave word with the innkeep if I nor Elrohir are presently occupying the inn. Thank you.

Eliana read through her note once more, judging it to be appropriately polite and descriptive while also delivering a glancing insult to her elven companion. She suspected that she'd receive many a glare from Elrohir when he discovered the note, and this amused her. The woman turned to go back upstairs, but noticed a patron still sitting in the corner of the common room. She hesitated for only a moment before crossing the room, taking a seat, and engaging the stranger in conversation into the darkest hours of the night.

(OOC: Please PM myself or Elrohir Amandil.)

A notice is posted in fine script; it reads:

Lady Rhaveniel Telrunya, proprietor of the Gift Giver's Bazaar, will be out of town for the month of July securing trade routes. The Bazaar will remain open in her absence. Please see Nemis for all business inquiries.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

L posts this message on top of any others.

A Warning To All!

Currently at Large: Black Martin

This human male is currently terrorizing Pinedale and its surrounding areas. His method is to mortally wound or kill a victim and lure others to the body. The body will be trapped with a powerful explosive. I implore all citizens to not travel alone and be cautious of any bodies you find. Spread the word that Elrohir Amandil is on the case and will bring justice to those slain by this criminal.

Attached is an example of his calling card. Do not approach an area that is suspected to be influenced by Black Martin unless aided by an expert tinkerer.

Black Martin.png

The elf approaches the board outside the Inn, reading over the various postings, then pulls out a highly decorated parchment and carefully pins it to the board.

* SPARKLING SNOWE *

FINE ELVEN WINE

For those with taste for the finer things in life.

Limited Supply.

See Vany'a S.

After a moment's thought, the elf pulls out a smaller, plain piece of parchment and scrawls upon it before sticking it up alongside the other parchment.

Looking to purchase magic dagger or other small magic blade. (OOC: Will provide prop)

Looking for Ornamenter.

Looking to purchase ritual candle.

See Vany'a S.

Raines tacks a notice on the board in front of the Inn.

*Looking to purchase an Elven Steel Sword. See Raines Scarcella, Master Illusionist*

He stands there for a moment and walks away looking very satisfied.

Blagar with a small smile passes Raines as he walks towards the inn. When Blagar reaches the board He places a semi large piece of paper that reads

Looking to buy an enchanted item that can cast "Elemental Weapon" Please see contact Blagar if you have such an item you are willing to part with.

**A note is tacked to the board - Black script written over a red handprint. It's a bit ragged on the edges and the handwriting is a little difficult to make out, as if done by a hand unused to writing often.**

Scrolls and Alchemical goods for sale.

Maloiks to set your luck right.

Advice. First one's free.

Find Agatha at the Inn.

(neccero walks up to the board and hangs a note)

In need of a new weapon but all the weaponsmiths are booked?? Come on over to the Gift Givers Bazzar and speak to Neccero. Fair warning I am still starting out so some weapons might be outside of my abilities. will create your weapon to your exact wishes.

As I am just starting out i am offering a discount on my prices for a limited time.

A note on the board reads:

I'm looking to purchase a potion water, come find me at the Inn.

-Vany'a Snowe.

A note is tacked up among all the others.

Looking for an ornamenter. I like pinning bog lurkers and then watching the young pups around here beat them into a pulp. Make me a mantle that casts pin and I'll pay you. I might even let you pummel a bog lurker. Let me know how much.

Agatha

(OOC: If you have the production for it, contact me under my OOC handle - MKW. I'm not signed in under my Agatha account as often. I will provide the prop, just let me know how much coin you want. Thanks!)

Temperance leaves the Inn, holding a piece of paper in her teeth as she loops her scarf around her neck. She pins it to the board with a sharp thorn, and disappears into the woods.

Needed: Master healer's staff, crafted for me, or acquired by honest means. Willing and able to pay going market rates. Please find me if you can provide. Farmers or trees can locate me, and I return to Pinedale every sevenday.

Temperance Cooper.

Dante stands before the message board pinning up two separate items:

Looking for craftsman to make a Master's Blade. Come to the Temple (formerly the Terrace) if interested.

-Dante

Septon

Master Mage.

Looking to trade or buy some restorative potions. Come to the Temple if interested.

-Dante

Septon

Master Mage.

I am looking to purchase, or have crafted, an item of dissipate.

Please contact ~~Vany'a Snowe~~

P.S. To my loyal customers - As the seasons change, the local wild berries have grown sour and scarce.

I look forward to having more wine in stock near the month of April.

Eliana looks exhausted and travel-worn as she walks up to the inn, setting one of her bags down on a nearby bench to rummage through it. She eventually produces a journal, from which she tears out a single page and walks over to the board to tack it up amongst the weather-beaten and tattered bits of paper, old and new. It reads:

Looking for a craftsman who can enchant a floral head wreath with a Heal Mortal spell. Can provide a scroll if needed. Willing to pay a fair price. No rush for delivery. Ask for Eliana Kent or Elrohir Amandil.

Eliana tosses her journal back into her bag and slings it over her shoulder to cross the field and find some rest in her lodgings.

(PM, please. :))

(neccero approches the message board and takes down his message and puts up a new one.)

in need of a weapon and all the other crafters are booked? come see neccero wildstorm over at the gift givers bazzaar. currently able to make any weapon you wish up to the third tier of complexity. prices are negotiable at this time.

(he then proceeds to post another messgae)

for sale: one rod of banish. come to the gift givers bazzaar and speak to neccero wildstorm to purchase.

Dante stands before the message board pinning up two separate items:

The Temple is in Need:

We are looking for a craftsman to make a Master's Blade like none they will ever be able to make again. We are also looking to restock our supplies of wolfsbane and other alchemical supplies.

Come to the Temple (formerly the Guildhall).

-Dante

Septon

Master Mage.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Elrohir posts this notice onto the board. Obviously. Why else would it be coming from this name?

Elrohir Amandil

Now offering these services:

Investigation and research

Translation of Elven and Sylvan documents

Performance rituals of Compulsion

Appraisal of magic items and valuable gems and necklaces

Construction of any alchemical item

Production of facsimiles of any existing scroll or potion

Negotiation of new magic items using your current unwanted magic items as trade

Contact Elrohir Amandil or Eliana Kent

Also:

For Sale

Blue shirt that casts Dissipate twice per Convergence.

Looking for 100 coin. Will also accept unwanted magic items as trade but prices may vary.

(OOC: Shirt is the one I wear IC. It's about XXL so will fit pretty much anyone. Chest slot item.)

Also:

Seeking services of a skilled ornamenter for construction of item by April. Contact Elrohir Amandil for more information.

Posted with neat handwriting:

Lessons in the Healing Arts Given

For anyone interested in helping others survive the coming invasion, I shall be holding basic lessons every week in the basics of keeping your fellows alive.

Look for Modius Priscus outside the inn every Monday at Sunrise. Lessons go all day. Those with talent will be offered further lessons.

No cost.