Miles Castigus

A new Board is posted outside the Inn

A small notice is tacked on the lower corner of the board:

Looking for two or three adventurers to provide security for a party. See me to discuss compensation.

Baldisere walks up to the board and carefully places a sign on it.

I am looking for a Tinkerer's hammer (#213) and the distilled essence of a mana golem. These items will help protect all of Novitas from the corruption of the Dark Three and their minions. If you are able to help with the acquisition of these items, Seek out Septon Ferrazzano at the Temple of the Sept in Pinedale. You will be compensated for your assistance.

Blagar Strides up to the "Board". Smiling a shit-eatin-grin the Faekin tacks on a piece of parchment.

"The Wandering Merchant presents,

Swords, Trinkets, potions, scroll. and other odds and ends.

Premiere Items include but are not limited to, Martial Silver sword of Enchant Weapon, Septon's Blade, Masterwork Martial sword of Dispel, Pin and Grounding, Bracelet of Disengage twice a convergence, Dissolution Solution, Truth Serum, Buzzer Honey, Wolfsbane, Potions of Sanctuary, Scrolls of Severance, Purify Spirit and much, much, MUCH more.

Hunt down Blagar Lightwing, the Blue Haired Faekin with any inquiries."

Dusting his hands of the Faekin walks into the tavern.

New notice is posted on the board:

Wanted:

3 Ritual Candles

A significant number of various flowers useful for an Alchemist

Feathers from a Harpy

Heart of a Kasvak

Bring items to VillaTerra, Veria or McFathom at Omar's Hammer

Giovanni approaches the board again, crossing off some stuff from his list and adding a new posting:

For Sale:

Shirt of Resilience, casts the spell twice per day

200 coin (you provide the prop)

(grog approaches the board and finds a bare spot and posts the following)

seeking able bodied individuals who are interested in making good coin and are not afraid of combat to join with me to form a merc squad. pay is split even with all members of the squad that partake in the various contracts when an agreed price is set plus you keep what you kill. all interested should seek out grog at the inn as well as anyone who has questions.

The Faekin stands outside, looking at the papers on the board. After reading threw the papers he removes any of his old messages and pins up a new one.

The Wandering Merchant

Do to a massive profit over the early months looking to buy Items from or associated with Fae and the Fae Realm. This includes but is not limited to, rituals, ritual components, artifacts, trinkets and weapons.

Willing to buy or trade for any of the above objects or other artifacts with coin, scrolls, ornamented items or a combination of the three.

Also looking to buy information on a stolen ritual vase. Anyone who has knowledge that leads to the finding of the vase will be compensated.

Contact Blagar Lightwing the blue haired Faekin in the red cape with any and all of your items.

*Sylas carelessly clears a a clean spot on the bored and behind to pin on a freshly made, elaborately ornate note*

"SYLAS VITALIS FOR LIMITED HIRE. TINKERING. LOCK PICKING . TRAPS. TRAP DISENGAGEMENT. ITEM RETRIEVAL.NO QUESTIONS ASKED" He firmly secured the note before strolling back to his tent.

The bored man at the back of the line turns around looking for what caused the stabbing pain in his neck. The expert rogue has vanished into the night while the villager goes up to the board to put up a note in fear of this powerful Sylas.

Ozwaindwel goes up to the board and looks around at all of the postings before removing a couple old bounty notices to put up a message of his own.

Ozwaindwel's Savant Services

Selling Alchemicals, Poisons, Potions, and Scrolls for personal need in Pinedale. In stock this month: 2 Wolvesbane Potions, 2 Rejuvination Elixirs, 3 Hand of Death vials, 4 Vials of Acid. Also full production for custom orders and scroll coping is available.

Available at any time for value estimation, magic identification, translations, research of any sort, etc. Will do my best to answer any questions about these skills and and anything in the academic and alchemical fields.

Willing to purchase: Books found in the area. Scrolls, potions, and special poisons missing from my collection. Alchemical formula notes. Elder Magic Writings. Artifacts and Rituals to study. And lastly the pieces to put together a Alchemical Lab

You can find me normally within Omar's Hammer Inn or the Bazaar.

Signed, Ozwaindwel Vankeldin Sen Craftwalker

Looking pleased with it he takes out a book from his pack and begins to read it as he walks into the Inn.

( grog approaches the board and rips down various old posts and sticks the following message up)

after witnessing last years so called fighters tournament I shall be hosting a true test of a warriors skill and endurance. if you feel you are a true warrior then test yourself against your peers. this contest is open to 11 fighters only so seek out grog before the spaces are filled. at stake is an item of great magical abilities. this item shall allow the caster to cast any spell of the 5th tier of their choice once per month.(OOG: one 5th lvl spell of the casters choice/MONTH)

the rules are simple:

1. each warrior has one chance.

2. the first warrior to defeat all 10 of his or her opponents in one on one combat shall win. in the event that all warriors have fought and was not able to defeat all the others the one who defeated the most shall win the prize.

3. no armor, no spells, no shields. each warrior will fight with a single short sword of equal lengths. this is a contest of your martial prowess and endurance.

4. all damage dealt is blunted and resets after each fight.

5. step out of the circle and you are disqualified from winning.

6. no warriors not fighting may interfere with the contestants.

7. in the event that there is not enough fighters then you shall fight each other again till you are either defeated or have fought and won 10 times.

*This is tacked beside Grog's posting*

Grog, you have no honour and you are a coward. You bring shame on my chosen profession. I give you the chance to redeem yourself in single combat. We will fight at the Harvest.

~Trissia of House Menae

Shang Liao tacks up a small note to the board:

SCROLLS WANTED

In search of the following scrolls:

Enhance Armor

Enchant Weapon

Elemental Weapon

Silvershine

Anti-Magic Shield

Spirit Shield

If you have any of the following scrolls for sale or trade, please contact Shang Liao.

Find me in Omar's Hammer, anytime after moonrise.

Twig writes on a small piece of paper "looking to purchase a goblin iron, silver mageblade name your price, please contact twig."he then tacks it up outside of the inn.

Scarlett makes her way into the Inn, the paper she holds clutched her hands. She looks about slightly uneasily as she makes her way to the board and pins the following note:

"Seeking one who can craft a blade into Nature, Goblin Iron, or both. If you are able, contact Scarlett Mond at your earliest chance."

Twig scratches out his old note and puts one in its place that says

" I am looking for someone who can craft me a blade of goblin iron, magic and be enchanted with silver shine, if you can do this please contact twig as soon as you can."

Richard walks to the sign board and eyes many of the notices tacked there before nailing up one of his own.

"Friends, I have decided it is time to begin writing my own songs and as such I turn to you the good people of Pinedale for inspiration. If you wish to be immortalized in song I urge you to contact me. Provide me with a detailed account of your greatest adventure and for a modest fee I shall write an epic song that shall ensure your name will be known far and wide.

I remain your humble friend, Richard the Emerald Bard of Vlean."

An elf in Gershan garb walks up to the board and spends several minutes studying it.

Finally, she takes out a nail she brought with her and carefully attaches a notice by the corner to the very bottom of the board, so it's not covering anyone else's notice.

"Akane's Handknitted Artistry

Cold-weather gear, coin and item pouches that can be worn next to the skin, wand sheaths, Gershan seal-wool waterskins for portable drinking, etc.

Custom made in elaborate designs, any color or fiber, challenges welcome. Easily affordable prices, also willing to trade.

-Akayuki Akane (inquire at the Temple)

aqaney aQyuqIy"

A new note is pinned over top of some older, faded notes.

Looking to Purchase;

-Pants or Skirt of Dissipate (twice per day)

-Cloak of Memory Loss Supplier found

Looking to trade - A short sword that can cast Spellstore twice per day. Looking for another useful and valuable item that is preferably not a weapon.

Please locate Vany'a at the Temple of the Beneficent Gods. Usually asleep during daylight, wake me if need be.

((ooc; props provided by yours truly))

Another new note is pinned to the board:

I am looking to purchase scrolls of Ablative Armor.

-Consul J. Titus Marianus

Errost walks up to the board, inspecting the other posts. She smiles, feeling satisfied with herself and adds one of her own:

Looking for permanent items that prevent the effects of compulsion magics.

This includes items of anti-magic shield, anti-magic aura, aura of reflection, mind blank, smellings salts,

and any items that permanently nullify the effects of compulsion.

Also scrolls of mind blank, as well.

-Errost Lugosi

Twig has heard about creatures that glow that can be found near pinedale, he tacks up a message that says "Looking to purchase a glow worm, if you can find one of these for me please let me know."