Miles Castigus

A new Board is posted outside the Inn

Dano walks over to the board, then stands there for a few minutes with paper in his hand as he searches for an open spot. Shaking, he finds one and pins the paper to the board, it reads:

Do to recent events, Lady Rhaveniel will no longer be running the Bazaar, or the Merchant's guild. Anyone whom is within the guild should contact me, Dano Stonehand at the Bazaar.

Blagar approaches the board, takes down some of his previous scribbles before he posts a new message.

The Wandering Merchant is open for business, Selling a master crafted ornamented item, 150 coin, An Elven Steel Longsword, 300 coin, and various other scrolls potions and rituals. Please contact Blagar Lightwing, the Golden Phoenix for any questions or concerns.

With a smile the Faekin heads towards the Bazaar.

(Selling prop for 50$)

Zander reads the board and wishes he could see the blade that is for sale.

*PM me a pic please?

Yet again the Wandering Merchant returns to Pinedale. The blue haired Faekin takes down all of his previous papers and replaces them.

The Wandering Merchant

Has Returned To Pinedale.

I am looking this spring to acquire

*Items of Battle and Aegis Magic.

*Scrolls of Improved Magic Armor and Slaying Swarm,

*A Goblin Iron Blade and Ritual Ink.

*I am looking to sell MANY low level trinkets and ornamented gear, great for new adventurers looking for a bit of a boost on the battle field.

*Also looking to purchase Gems, Mundane Objects of Value and a scroll of Natures Command.

Below the in a smaller print

Danyo. FIND ME, we have business to settle.

Blagar Lightwing, the Wandering Merchant, The Golden Phoenix, and The Original Blueberry requests to speak with The Druids and The Oddfellows. Please find me at your earliest Convenience.

(grog approaches the board and tacks the following up not caring if he covers other messages)

NEEDED: A MASTER CRAFTED MAGICAL ITEM. FIND GROG IN THE INN (pm me) WILLING TO PAY GOOD MONEY TO GET IT IN A MONTH.

A Goblin Iron Mageblade of martial length was stolen from the former Inquisitor's corpse by the bandits. As the sword is mine, I will pay a reward for its return.

Consul J. Titus Marianus

Sylas trots over to the board and rips away others notes untill he clears himself a nice space in the center.

The newest Addition to the rogues town of Pinedale

-THE HOUSE OF HOUNDS-

~ Tap and Trade house ~

(Now located in the former Bazaar)

BEER! ALES! TEARS OF FRUITS! ALCHEMICALS! MAGICAL ITEMS! AUCTIONS!

YOU'LL FIND IT ALL AT THE BEST ESTABLISHMENT IN PINEDALE!

(House will be open shifts 3-4)

(grog approaches the board and rips down his posting. not caring if he tears down any others in the process. anyone near by who bothers to look at grog sees fire burning in his eyes.)

Baevynn walks over to the inn, smiling at the people inside as she posts a message Ozell wrote.

From first light until midafternoon, I, Ozwaindwel, shall be set up and selling wares. I can be found at the former Bazaar.

Available at any time for value estimation, magic identification, translations, research of any sort, etc. Will do my best to answer any questions about these skills and anything in the academic and alchemical fields.

For sale are a variety of alchemical compounds, potions, poisons, scrolls, etc readily available. Custom orders can be requested at this time as well.

Willing to purchase: Books found in the area. Scrolls, potions, and special poisons missing from my collection. Alchemical formula notes. Elder Magic Writings. Artifacts and Rituals to study.

Ozwaindwel Vankeldin Sen Craftwalker

A man in a green and white tabard strolls up to the board, and posts this message before heading back in the direction of Terra.

Vincent McFathom seeks a local smith to do a custom weapon. Only the very best will do. Send a message to the Clan House of House Wygraf in Earthhold to receive details.

A man, faekin, and drake slowly walk over to the board and examine it. After a few moments of clearing some room, the man puts up a small flyer, then the group heads back toward the Temple.

Attention Residents of Pinedale,

It has come to the attention of a few that within the past several months

a succubus has become integrated within the town and remains at large.

If you or another resident has come into contact with the succubus,

has found themselves unable to heal properly using magic, or

has ANY information regarding the whereabouts of said

succubus, see Odric Velrin.

Blagar approaches the board on a fine summers morning. He smiles as he looks at some of his old papers. Taking them all down he puts up a new notice.

Blagar Lightwing, The Wandering Merchant, The Golden Phoenix, would like to announce the opening of The Dragon's Hoard.

• Selling a variety of lvl 4 and 5 scrolls.
  • Master ornamented items including a shirt of resilience twice per convergence and the great and powerful...
  • Cloak of the Golden Phoenix!
  • We have wares that every adventurer needs. Healing scrolls and potions, alchemicals and wands.

Do you have low level ornamented items that you will never use? We buy those too!

With close ties to the Peddler's Guild and the Burnheart Trading Caravan, we can get you most everything you desire.

Don't miss your chance to get all of the loot. If you don't someone else will.

Saber Markov slowly approaches the board and places a paper on the board.

Misin my cowl

Its brown n has pin ond it

Dah pin is glowwy and has a whyt purl in centre

Reward of three sivlers

As Saber turns away, a man questions his ability to write and he responds, "I am just starting to learn the way of the quill, leave me be unless you find the cowl." Saber storms off.

A note tacked to the board outside the inn written in the Elvish style

Take Notice:

To all those gifted with the sight, more commonly known as Mediums, Narene Tvarus invites you to gather at his trading blanket in fellowship on the day of the Harvest Festival at the hour of 1PM, so all whom have been given this duty may talk and share what they will.

There will be cookies.

Shang Liao steps up to the board with a freshly written note:

Looking to purchase an item that casts Enhance Armor

If you have one, or can make one

Please contact Shang Liao, the Brewmaster

Usually not far from the Inn.

**If you can make one for this month, let me know. I can provide the prop**

Anibal slowly approaches the board and tacks up a crumpled paper reading:

Anibals taxidermy service, you kill it I make it last forever!

able to find various other curious objects upon request.

At the bottom of the paper there is a large letter A that appears to be written in blood.

In sharp letters, a note read;

"Vany'a is offering her services to obtain weapons of various lengths and metals, at affordable prices, to assist those who aid in protecting Pinedale. I'm the one with the horns, you'll find me easy enough"

In the barracks in town there will be a man in a fur coat selling a "mystery box"

There will be a 10 coin buy in for three boxs. After people have bought their way in there will be a biding time where the highest bidder will win the box.

This will take place on Saturday at 11:00 in the morning

See vanose kellose, good luck

Rosh scribbles on the corner of Vany'a's note:

"Rosh is looking to buy four arrows of elemental damage, from you or anyone else able to craft such missiles"

(OOC: I can provide the physical arrows, I just need someone who can craft them in game and is willing to sell.)

A new flyer is attached to the board. The writing is flowing and very careful, as if someone took a great deal of time in writing it.

Pinedale!

I, one Illivandros Lisandre of Evenendra, am pleased to offer my services to the local community as a Weaponsmith and Ornamenter of skill.

In addition to making arms, armor, and other accouterments I also offer my services as a tinkerer of some small skill and as a general purveyor of goods.

Enchanted items, scrolls, potions, rituals, alchemical compounds, jewelry and gems all bought, sold, traded.

Reasonable offers shall be considered.

Oscar tears his old message down and places a new hand written one in its place.

SWORD LOST

NEED IMMEDIATELY, WILL COMPENSATE IF NEEDED

SHORTER LEANGTH NATURE SWORD WITH A WINGED HILT

MAKERS MARK 1792

-Oscar Artitorias

Attention Members of Pinedale!

There is a disease being spread by Skaven who are helping farmers as cheap labor.

It turns ones flesh into a hair and rot mix before it consumes the rest of their body.

This rot has a 100 percent mortality rate.

Be very careful if coming in contact with any Skaven who claim to be hired help.

Also CHECK ALL OF YOUR FOOD!!!

There is a good chance that the rot has to be consumed before it can take hold on the body.

Do not let this winter be your last.

If you have any questions or other information please contact Michael Burnheart.

(marcus approaches the board and then tacks his up)

healers of pinedale and all surrounding areas. I am calling for a meeting to take place in one months time to discuss the plague that is affecting the local populace. this meeting will take place in the inn at the hour of 9 o clock. we need to organize and spread word to all the residents of this plague and identify how to cure it. anyone who has knowledge or can find out more about this plague is also invited to attend. we must end this as quickly as possible before more innocents die of this horrible malady and it spreads to all of novitas.

what little I have found out about this plague is that it is associated with scavin who were hired on as help to the local farmers.

the time line of infection to death is about 2 months

as the infection takes hold it slowly decays the host.

the end result is that the victim turns into undead

I beg any and all residents spread word of this malady.

marcus acturus maximus,

wandering priest of the order of the shield.

Blagar slowly walks up the path. The night of his return to Pinedale seems quiet, almost dead. It is as if all of the creatures of Darkness hid from the Fae-touched. Maybe they feared the true nature of the blood that runs within Faekin's veins. He makes his way to the Inn passing a dying fire. Blagar looks at one of his older notes for a moment before taking it down. He pins a new paper up before walking back into the night.

The Wandering Merchant Returns to Pinedale

Wears Include!

Scrolls from all kinds of magic, Potions, and Alchemicals. Needed by anyone

Low to mid level Ornamented Items, Great for any new adventurer

No coin? No Problem! The Wandering Merchant is hear to Help, For a favor.

New to the Caravan, Sorien and Acalius. Any questions?? Find Them!

oscar grumpily trots to the board, replacing his old message with one much much bigger

SWORD LOST

NEED IMMEDIATELY, WILL COMPENSATE IF NEEDED

SHORTER LEANGTH NATURE SWORD WITH A WINGED HILT

MAKERS MARK 1792

-Oscar Artitorias