Jump to content
Miles Castigus

A new Board is posted outside the Inn

Recommended Posts

The following message is tacked on to the board:

 

Come one come all to the Templar Legion breakfast. Cooking will start around 08:00 tomorrow. All are welcome and will be first come, first serve till food runs out. On the menu will be scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Baldiserie, clad in blue and yellow, approaches the board in the Spinning Jenny and tacks on a notice

Quote

I, Septon Baldiserie Ferrazzano, newly a citizen of Maplewood am offering my expertise as an adventurer to those new to the lifestyle. I have been doing this for ten years and hope to help train new folks to fight and defend the area surrounding Maplewood. This session will be from three hours past the noon convergence until two hours passed the evening convergence (third shift). I can be found in Maplewood or be reached by Crimson Courier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Okay, I'm not great with Novitas time, but are you saying it's from 3pm to 8pm?  Does it last that long or you are just willing to teach anytime within that period?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lady Vinyl said:

(Okay, I'm not great with Novitas time, but are you saying it's from 3pm to 8pm?  Does it last that long or you are just willing to teach anytime within that period?)

Yep, that' the whole of third shift. Anytime within that shift. Sort of join the party for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatLanicus said:

  Baldiserie, clad in blue and yellow, approaches the board in the Spinning Jenny and tacks on a notice

 

Rykir, as he was preparing to leave town on a trip south, approached the notice board with a satchel strung across his back. Seeing Baldiseire's philanthropy made him smile, but his smile soon twisted into a devilish grin. 

He pulled the satchel from his back, digging around through the various pouches until he produced a small white quill pen and equally tiny bottle of ink. He scratched out the last half of the final sentence, replacing it so that it read "I can be found in Maplewood, firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn." 

He cocked his head to the side and placed the feather against his cheek as he scrutinized his work. With a final stroke, he joined the middle two letters of the word "hope" to form a rough approximation of a penis. 

Satisfied, he replaced his belongings in his bag and replaced it over his back. He left town with a smile on his face, thinking "I may not be around, but that doesn't mean I can't be present for our dear Septon."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Incogneato said:

Rykir, as he was preparing to leave town on a trip south, approached the notice board with a satchel strung across his back. Seeing Baldiseire's philanthropy made him smile, but his smile soon twisted into a devilish grin. 

He pulled the satchel from his back, digging around through the various pouches until he produced a small white quill pen and equally tiny bottle of ink. He scratched out the last half of the final sentence, replacing it so that it read "I can be found in Maplewood, firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn." 

He cocked his head to the side and placed the feather against his cheek as he scrutinized his work. With a final stroke, he joined the middle two letters of the word "hope" to form a rough approximation of a penis. 

Satisfied, he replaced his belongings in his bag and replaced it over his back. He left town with a smile on his face, thinking "I may not be around, but that doesn't mean I can't be present for our dear Septon."

Later that evening the words "firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn" have been crossed out.  A note next to the sentence reads:

"I've checked all of the elder people and can confirm that Baldiserie is not in any of their rears. That is apparently not one of the things the helix makes possible. -Enzo."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onyx, going to get a drink for The Spinning Jenny notices a note on the board. Hmmm sounds fun. I wonder how strong this man is and if he can protect me like Lee. I’ll tag along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oma slowly approaches the board again, one hand on her walking stick, a basket in the other, and a crumpled announcement firmly clenched in her teeth.  

If one listens closely, they can hear Oma mumbling, "Canker licking bog-headed lizard turds can't keep their own board neat and tidy" around her mouthful of parchment.

With a vehemence that borders on scary, Oma begins ripping down old announcements.   Once done, the basket is overflowing with old, ratty parchment paper.  Only December and January announcements are left up - including a scratched up announcements with an oddly shaped penis.  

With a sigh, Oma pulls the announcement from between her teeth.  She carefully unfolds and reads as she posts it.


-------------------------------------------

AT THE REQUEST OF SABINE OF THE BLESS THE MASK PLAYERS

PLEASE SAVE ALL NOTES AND BODIES FOUND THAT BEAR EVIDENCE OF THE PINE DALE KILLER FOR REVIEW UPON HER RETURN

-------------------------------------------

Oma lets go of her basket and walking stick with a resounding thump.  Announcements fly everywhere.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GRAK'S BALLS IS SHE DOING?!  Where in the Sept's name would the bodies be stored?  By the blessing of the Mother, they are NOT STAYING WITH ME".

Oma fumbles around trying to gather up her walking stick and basket.  With a start she realizes the basket is empty and the old announcements are tumbling down the path.

"Bollocks."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A maiden steps curiously up to the board, she discards a few old posters displaying the face of a elven fellow and replaces them instead with fresh parchment and a new name on it. Thankfully, this one isn't a missing poster.

Marcus2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A moderately sized notice is tacked onto the board. The notice bears a large black and red Sept star and reads as follows;

-----------------------------------------------

"I, Arcturus Valteri of the Templar Legion do formally request of each Septon who commonly passes through maplewood to convene together for the first MAPLEWOOD CONCLAVE the night of the February Feast. It is time for unity among the Seven's Chosen of this land.

Seven guide you in your travels."

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: Looking to do a short chosen gathering after the main feast on 4th shift. All sept chosen are encouraged to attend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The jingle of coins accompanies the opening of the inn door. Joy gleefully wanders up to board waving to several friends along the way. Carefully she adds a piece of parchment and nods thoughtfully to herself. "Perfect!" The fortune teller announces before heading outside once again.

((click for full view))

pisceanb-page-001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×