Miles Castigus

A new Board is posted outside the Inn

The following message is tacked on to the board:

Come one come all to the Templar Legion breakfast. Cooking will start around 08:00 tomorrow. All are welcome and will be first come, first serve till food runs out. On the menu will be scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage. 

Baldiserie, clad in blue and yellow, approaches the board in the Spinning Jenny and tacks on a notice

I, Septon Baldiserie Ferrazzano, newly a citizen of Maplewood am offering my expertise as an adventurer to those new to the lifestyle. I have been doing this for ten years and hope to help train new folks to fight and defend the area surrounding Maplewood. This session will be from three hours past the noon convergence until two hours passed the evening convergence (third shift). I can be found in Maplewood or be reached by Crimson Courier.

(Okay, I'm not great with Novitas time, but are you saying it's from 3pm to 8pm?  Does it last that long or you are just willing to teach anytime within that period?)

41 minutes ago, Lady Vinyl said:

(Okay, I'm not great with Novitas time, but are you saying it's from 3pm to 8pm?  Does it last that long or you are just willing to teach anytime within that period?)

Yep, that' the whole of third shift. Anytime within that shift. Sort of join the party for a while

1 hour ago, PatLanicus said:

Baldiserie, clad in blue and yellow, approaches the board in the Spinning Jenny and tacks on a notice

Rykir, as he was preparing to leave town on a trip south, approached the notice board with a satchel strung across his back. Seeing Baldiseire's philanthropy made him smile, but his smile soon twisted into a devilish grin. 

He pulled the satchel from his back, digging around through the various pouches until he produced a small white quill pen and equally tiny bottle of ink. He scratched out the last half of the final sentence, replacing it so that it read "I can be found in Maplewood, firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn." 

He cocked his head to the side and placed the feather against his cheek as he scrutinized his work. With a final stroke, he joined the middle two letters of the word "hope" to form a rough approximation of a penis. 

Satisfied, he replaced his belongings in his bag and replaced it over his back. He left town with a smile on his face, thinking "I may not be around, but that doesn't mean I can't be present for our dear Septon."

2 hours ago, Incogneato said:

Rykir, as he was preparing to leave town on a trip south, approached the notice board with a satchel strung across his back. Seeing Baldiseire's philanthropy made him smile, but his smile soon twisted into a devilish grin. 

He pulled the satchel from his back, digging around through the various pouches until he produced a small white quill pen and equally tiny bottle of ink. He scratched out the last half of the final sentence, replacing it so that it read "I can be found in Maplewood, firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn." 

He cocked his head to the side and placed the feather against his cheek as he scrutinized his work. With a final stroke, he joined the middle two letters of the word "hope" to form a rough approximation of a penis. 

Satisfied, he replaced his belongings in his bag and replaced it over his back. He left town with a smile on his face, thinking "I may not be around, but that doesn't mean I can't be present for our dear Septon."

Later that evening the words "firmly lodged up the rear end of the nearest elderman or elderwoamn" have been crossed out.  A note next to the sentence reads:

"I've checked all of the elder people and can confirm that Baldiserie is not in any of their rears. That is apparently not one of the things the helix makes possible. -Enzo."

Onyx, going to get a drink for The Spinning Jenny notices a note on the board. Hmmm sounds fun. I wonder how strong this man is and if he can protect me like Lee. I’ll tag along.