Sign in to follow this  
sammythegun

Weapons Custom Made and Designed

Most of you know I make latex and ductape weapons, but I have compiled some images of my work, not all. If you are interested in having a weapon made please contact me and we can work out the details. Enjoy.

weaponsdisplay2.jpg

weaponsDisplay1.jpg

Weaponsdisplay3.jpg

swordstape0001.jpg

Also at game currently you can see, Diazo's Katana, Grogs Skull sword, a couple carried by the Guild, and others that might be floating around, that I have made.

I have room for 2 - 3 orders a month. I can design them, or will go off your ideas, drawings or pictures. I'm can also re-coat stock weapons to make them special I.E Gob iron, Magic, Silver, Elven Steel, Engraved.

Thanks for checking my stuff out.

Hello hello!

I'm new to KoN and I attended June's event. I'm not sure if I met you or not but hopefully I will in September. I am interested in a sword and I was wondering what your price range is.

Thank you!

~Rose

I have one open slot for a custom weapon this month. Contact me if you are interested.

I am now exclusively using plastizote and plasti-dip on my weapons. It is much more durable and the finish doesn't peel like the other stuff.

Steve I wasn't able to catch up to you before event end to give you that extra cash. Is it still possible to get that 3rd arrow and I can either pay you at May game or figure out Paypal?

Has anyone ever thought of making ulrtacal plaster negative molds and pouring your own fiberglass resin cores. If you sculpt & pour your own cores then your not limited to linear/ straight cores.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this